BY TUM-E YUMMIES

Tum-E Yummies is packed with goodness and fun, providing 100% daily value of Vitamin C and 25% daily value of Vitamins B6 and B12. Each bottle contains only 50 calories and absolutely no sodium. With a spill-proof cap, they are perfect for lunches, car rides, sports games and anywhere on the go. You see goodness. Kids see fun. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
One of my son's favorite drinks! I like it because it's cheap and easy to bring on the go I also like that I don't have to worry about it spilling all over with the cap.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
These are cheap and easy to bring anywhere for the kids. The kids love them. I think they are a little to sweet but if it keeps the kids happy then I can tolerate it.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
My son seemed to enjoy this sweet beverage. I usually water his juices down and the packaging for this bottle makes that task simple. Easy to reuse as well.
AnnMarie M.
My step daughter loves these juices, so I buy them a lot. She likes all the flavors. She loves them & they are a good price, so I love them too!
Pam M.
Morristown, TN
My daughter loves these little drinks. They are super cheap and easy to take on the go without a mess.