BY TUM-E YUMMIES

Tum-E Yummies is packed with goodness and fun, providing 100% daily value of Vitamin C and 25% daily value of Vitamins B6 and B12. Each bottle contains only 50 calories and absolutely no sodium. With a spill-proof cap, they are perfect for lunches, car rides, sports games and anywhere on the go. You see goodness. Kids see fun. see more...

Kendra W.
Duluth , MN
One of my son's favorite drinks! I like it because it's cheap and easy to bring on the go I also like that I don't have to worry about it spilling all over with the cap.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
These are cheap and easy to bring anywhere for the kids. The kids love them. I think they are a little to sweet but if it keeps the kids happy then I can tolerate it.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
My son seemed to enjoy this sweet beverage. I usually water his juices down and the packaging for this bottle makes that task simple. Easy to reuse as well.
AnnMarie M.
My step daughter loves these juices, so I buy them a lot. She likes all the flavors. She loves them & they are a good price, so I love them too!
Pam M.
Morristown, TN
My daughter loves these little drinks. They are super cheap and easy to take on the go without a mess.