Tum-E Yummies Orange-arific Flavored Beverage 10.1 oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Amanda H.Tum-E Yummies Orange-arific Flavored Beverage 10.1 oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Wendy C.

BY TUM-E YUMMIES

Tum-E Yummies is packed with goodness and fun, providing 100% daily value of Vitamin C and 25% daily value of Vitamins B6 and B12. Each bottle contains only 50 calories and absolutely no sodium. With a spill-proof cap, they are perfect for lunches, car rides, sports games and anywhere on the go. You see goodness. Kids see fun. see more...

Love M.
Inkster , MI
Personally I don’t care for the taste of these juice but My son loves it. I like that it doesn’t make a mess easily and has a twist on top top that you push and pull close. I love that they are easy to rinse out and refill with water or juice especially on summer days if I forget to pack a cup.
Wendy C.
Imo these taste like watered down orange Popsicle's lol but my 6yr old loves them!!! These are pretty cheap at my local grocery store so I'll get him one once in a while.
Amanda H.
melvin
My daughter love's this! She's 2 and would rather drink this than anything else. For the price it's great for a quick drink.

back