Tum-E Yummies Greentastic Apple Flavored Beverage 10.1 oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Chakirah K.Tum-E Yummies Greentastic Apple Flavored Beverage 10.1 oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Mashayla M.

BY TUM-E YUMMIES

Tum-E Yummies is packed with goodness and fun, providing 100% daily value of Vitamin C and 25% daily value of Vitamins B6 and B12. Each bottle contains only 50 calories and absolutely no sodium. With a spill-proof cap, they are perfect for lunches, car rides, sports games and anywhere on the go. You see goodness. Kids see fun. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chakirah K.
This was my first time buying these and I am not sold. They are really inexpensive and are ver convenient when you are traveling with young ones in a car. The taste is not that great nor is the fact it has 0% Juice. It’s says it is a fruit flavored water drink. With vitamins C, B6, and B12.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
My son seems to enjoy this beverage. It doesn't spill on the ride so I prefer it to most other convenient juices for children. Although, I'm not big on giving him drinks as sweet as this without watering it down. If it had less sugar and more nutritional value, I'd rate it higher. But it's great on the go.
Becky R.
Hobart
My kids love these. They drink these when I have extra money. The price is good but I do wish they could be bigger. The flavor is good. It does have a lot of sugar taste which is a little much but my kids love them
Cheyenne W.
It's okay. It's decently priced and aimed perfectly at little kids. Snap top makes it perfect for travel. I just think the flavor a are bland and not very nutritional.
Lauren W.
Sumner, TX
I LOVE that the sports top can be adjusted for different flows to prevent messes with smaller kids. Mine haven't found a flavor they don't love!
Mashayla M.
My son likes it but he likes just about every juice. I tried it and EWW I like the blue and red but not the green so much. It's affordable.
bobbie k.
I buy these for my daughter.She really enjoys them.She especially likes theblue raspbeery and fruit punch.
Alexandra J.
Mesquite, TX
Omg I'm a teen but i love these!! Lol every time i see them i grab them!! Lol