BY TUM-E YUMMIES

Just one 6 fl. oz. can of Dole Pineapple Juice equals one full serving of fruit.

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Review for: Juice Pineapple 46 oz more...
Dole pineapple juice is a classic delicious vitamin c packed juice. Comes in a nice package very affordable. I enjoy alone over ice and it’s great for cocktails. I’m a repeat customer of dole pineapple juice.
Kayla M.
Collegeville, PA
Review for: Other more...
I personally LOVE these drinks! They take me back to my days as a gymnast and having a break after 4 hours of practice and these were the only drinks I would get from the vending machine. They are addicting and I do recommend getting these drinks for your kids. They are very sweet but what kid doesn't like sweet juice!? LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Worst thing I have ever drank. I am so glad I didn't give this to be my child. When I see a kid with these I now wonder if the parent has actually tasted it? It's purely disgusting and tastes like it is full of so much sugar. It is worse than the drink you have for the glucose test while pregnant. I love soda and juice, but this is just awful!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Dole Pineapple Juice is naturally sweet. Dole is a great trusted brand. The juice is priced right, but hard to find especially at Wal-Mart. I love the size of the cans and easy for on the go. It is 100% juice and fortified with Vitamins A, C and E. It is also great to drink alone or used for smoothies and cocktails.
Whitney K.
Brownsville , WI
Have you ever tried making a drink and when you have a bottle of something, you go to pour it and have a sip left because it wont fit in the glass? So annoying. These cans are the perfect size to fit in a glass of whatever your mixing with it. I buy these at least every other month if not more.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
I try and eat and buy healthy foods and drinks.
One of my favorite type fruit drinks has many many years (even when my now grown Children were younger I would buy this brand and use it as their and mine orange juice but also make Popsicles from the juice it self.
Talk about healthy but yummy treat! This flavor is out of this world, another tip, It is not acidy like other juices. I tend to buy it in its frozen concentrate state, but either way its all good.
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
My little sister has a very hard time with juice drinks and when her tummy is upset she gets very crabby. I bought Tum-E Yummies on a whim and she loved it, we buy it all the time the only thing I didn't care for was the fact that they aren't sold in multipacks.
Mallory B.
I have a special place in my heart for fruit juice. Pineapple juice is such a treat from the earth. Dole is the best brand for pineapple juice. These small compact containers make it so easy to throw in my purse when I'm on the way out the door, plus they are good for portion control and calorie counting.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
I love Dole pineapple juice, it's a staple in my fridge for years now. It has amazing PH balancing qualities for the ladies and is very versatile when it comes to using it for drinks or cooking. My favorite way to use the juice is fill up a glass/water bottle and throw it in the freezer until it slushes up. SO YUMMY! Great for coughs too, a little fyi...
Finnlee E.
Dole is the only brand of canned fruit that I will buy (which I get from my mother, and grandmother, and probably theirs before them!) it's always the best of quality & tastes great ... I don't like all of the additives, and think they should have an organic line, but either way, I'm a fan.
Aydin A.
Is this healthy? I want abs!!!
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Why does a different product name Show up when I scan the barcode for Dole 100% Pineapple Juice in the 6 - 6 Oz Cans?