BY TUM-E YUMMIES

Just one 6 fl. oz. can of Dole Pineapple Juice equals one full serving of fruit.

Buy on Walmart
Mallory B.
I have a special place in my heart for fruit juice. Pineapple juice is such a treat from the earth. Dole is the best brand for pineapple juice. These small compact containers make it so easy to throw in my purse when I'm on the way out the door, plus they are good for portion control and calorie counting.
Whitney K.
Brownsville, WI
Have you ever tried making a drink and when you have a bottle of something, you go to pour it and have a sip left because it wont fit in the glass? So annoying. These cans are the perfect size to fit in a glass of whatever your mixing with it. I buy these at least every other month if not more.
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
My little sister has a very hard time with juice drinks and when her tummy is upset she gets very crabby. I bought Tum-E Yummies on a whim and she loved it, we buy it all the time the only thing I didn't care for was the fact that they aren't sold in multipacks.
Louisa M.
Katy, TX
I like the pineapple juice from dole bc it has the actual taste of pineapples and when I drink it I feel like I'm eating a pineapple I love the juice and I think u should try it also I would buy it again in the later future it is amazing 😝
Corina R.
I used to drink these a little kid and I loved them! Now my nieces and nephews drink them as well and love them. It's a great drink for kids to have on a hot day especially for a #backyardbash
Julie M.
Modesto, CA
I love pineapple and wouldn't trust any thing but Dole. These are the perfect size for grabbing on the go in the morning or making a perfect cocktail!
Jo Ann B.
Brunswick, GA
My daughter loves these, and they are easy and cheap to pick up on the go. Especially during the summer when we are going to the beach, parks, etc.
Amanda J.
Modesto, CA
I'm not sure why this pulls up as Tummy Yummy but my review is on Dole 100% Pineapple Juice. Perfect sweetness, and no tartness.
Melissa F.
Selma, CA
The best most refreshing juice! I like to mix with orange juice or crushed ice. The perfect mix of sweet and tart.
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
I scanned Dole pineapple juice 6 pack. Great for a refreshing shummer cocktail with or without alcohol.
Aydin A.
Is this healthy? I want abs!!!
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Why does a different product name Show up when I scan the barcode for Dole 100% Pineapple Juice in the 6 - 6 Oz Cans?