Tum® Chewy Bites Lemon & Strawberry with Gas Relief Antacid/Antigas Chewable Tablets 28 ct Bottle

BY TUMS

Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
Seriously, I'm obsessed with these things! I originally started out with the berry assortment and jumped on these when they came out
I hate the chalky taste of regular tums but used then anyways because they always perform. But these things are like legit candy.
I have often stomach issues and indigestion after having my son. And literally within 30 mins of taking 2 or 3 of these, I feel relief every time! Whoever came up with this chewy bites idea is a genius! Easy and tasty way to feel relief.
Michelle P.
I never had heartburn/indigestion, even when pregnant. Unfortunately that seems to be changing and some nights I could eat these like candy, even when I don't need them lol. They taste great, love the strawberry lemonade-ish flavor. No chalkiness and very little after taste. have bought bottles for multiple rooms and keep some at work. very happy with them
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
These are my favorite! I cannot stand the “chalky” feeling that a regular antacid leaves! So I tried these. They are actually very tasty and doesn’t leave a bad taste or residue. They also help relieve gas very good in my experience so far! I definitely think they’re worth every penny!
Lia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
An antacid that doesn’t taste like chalk?! Say is ain’t so! Not only are these chews not chalky, they actually taste good! The texture is similar to Mentos which made it easy to eat. They actually taste like candy. I’m excited to try some other flavors.
Jennifer A.
Endicott, NY
It's rare that I experience indigestion, and when I ahve in the past, I've just dealt with it because I didn't like the chalky taste or gritty texture of the chewable tablets, but these actually have a decent flavor and the chewy texture makes it seem like I'm not eating medicine - woudln't snack on them, but much more enjoyable to chew on than the alternatives!
jasmine a.
Baltimore
Heart burn runs in the family so I grew up seeing this product around and when I grew up I naturally used it my self , but I am so into the chews same great taste same effectiveness but without the chalky after taso
Shelbi S.
Aurora
I ate tums like crazy when I was pregnant. I always had a container of them in my car and in my purse and in the house as I always needed them. Now that I am not pregnant I still use tums on the regular
Rachel K.
Augusta, GA
Everyone makes fun of me because I do not go anywhere without my berry tums. I have them at my office, in my car, purse, night stand, and usually my wives car too. I have an addiction !
Megan T.
Muncie, IN
Love having these around as they get the job done without leaving a chalky taste in your mouth. Whether you’re having mild tummy problems to sever stabbing pains, this is the product for you.
Selyn B.
Nipomo, CA
These are definitely way better than the chalky tables. I don’t get heartburn a lot but when I do I have some these on hand in order to help. Good flavor and they do the trick!