BY TULLYS COFFEE

Regular, Extra Bold, Dark Tully’s most popular roast. Powerful and intense with a smoky, decadent finish. It s the ultimate expression of European coffee.  With 20% more coffee than regular K-Cup portion packs, French Roast is an extra bold coffee that’ll satisfy your taste for a bold and rich brew. Fresh from the roaster®. True to a traditional French Roast, this full bodied coffee reveals deep roasted aromas, and smoky flavors reminiscent of a quaint Parisian cafe.  The sophisticated finish highlights the coffee’s sweet side and begs to be shared with a rich and chocolatey pastry. Even before we opened the first Tully’s store in Seattle, Washington back in 1992, we made a promise to offer the finest coffees available by sourcing only Arabica beans from the world’s best coffee-growing regions.  We then unlock the coffee’s true see more...

Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
I like the French Roast by Tully's but the Italian Roast is my favorite. The french has a good flavor but is like all other French Roasts. Tully's is a great k-cup brand because they all have great flavors and they are reasonably priced. I like this k-cup on days that I have already had one cup of coffee. It is a nice dark roast but it is not too dark.
Joy S.
Buffalo, NY
Tully's French Roast is probably the most bought K Cup in our household for our Keurig Brewer. Very flavorful, but not too dark. Priced right along with other K Cup brands.
Karen S.
Waxhaw, NC
This is one of our top 2 K Cups. It was hard to find for a while but is now more readily available again. It makes a great, consistent cup of coffee.
Lauren A.
Seriously one of the most delicious coffee's out there! I stray from this but always come back!
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I love tully's coffee brand, inexpensive and rich. I love the French roast strong setting.
Dee M.