BY TULLYS COFFEE

Regular, Extra Bold, Dark Our full-bodied Italian Roast is robust and intense delivering spicy characteristics with a long finish typical of coffee from southern Italy. With 20% more coffee than regular K-Cup® portion packs, Italian Roast is an extra bold coffee that’ll offer something a touch more robust and a bit more intense. Fresh from the roaster®. This coffee is a perfect representation of Tully’s roasting philosophy. Slow roasting at a low temperature allows this coffee’s complexity to be unwrapped with each sip. A malty sweetness plays with smoky elements that help develop the full bodied cup. Creamy and rich in the mouthful, the finish offers burnt cedar yet is pleasantly dry. Even before we opened the first Tully’s store in Seattle, Washington back in 1992, we made a promise to offer the finest coffees available by sourcing only Arabica bean see more...

• I tried this one before it comes as a free when i got my keurig! ...1 Answers
  • How strong is this coffee?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It's a great tasting blend with a touch of sweetness." in 1 review
Amber R.
Riverside, OH
I have tried just about every dark roast available in k-cups, and this is one of my very favorites, next to Barista Prima Italian roast, Peet's French, and A real Cup Bob Marley buffalo soldier blend. It is dark, complex, and so smooth. i highly recommend this, especially if you prefer dark, or Italian roast blends. I get a perfect cup of coffee every time!
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
I absolutely love the Tully's Italian Roast. I have tried many, many, many k-cups and this is in the top 3 of my favorites. It has a nice robust flavor and I do not think it is watery. You do not even need to use much creamer if you require creamer. I love to make this for guests who like dark coffee.
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
I was pleasantly surprised by this coffee! I love my coffee and I usually don't venture far from Starbucks, but I did and I'm glad I did. This might be a new favorite! It's a great tasting blend with a touch of sweetness. Its a really good blend, worth a try!
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite coffees it has a slight sweet but strong taste I like. The K-Cup makes it super easy to fix a good cup of coffee quickly.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
Yum, yum! This is one of the best k cups out there. I love Tully's and this particular blend is not bitter at all despite that it's a very dark and bold coffee. Love it!
Anna P.
Bronx, Ny
Yummy! We love the Tullys Italian roast k-cups. It is such a great taste especially early in the morning.
Austin S.
Lebanon, IN
A very rich and bold taste, a perfect way to wake up in alliance with my amazing Keurig Mini Plus!
aireal s.
Mooresville, NC
Just pop it in the Kureg and there you go. EaSy as pie. with these box's came in a variety pack though
Meagan M.
My family seems to go trough these boxes in a weeks time. it's one of the best Keurig k cups we've tried!
Brittany P.
Hialeah, FL
Quickly becoming a favorite! I drink a cup every morning with my Bailey's creme brûlée coffee creamer and it's my instant start to any day. The taste is a bit strong but it's very bold and delicious.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
How strong is this coffee?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I tried this one before it comes as a free when i got my keurig! Would you recommed this than starbucks?! Coz starbucks k cups are getting expensive!!! Sometimes i just dont wana use the keurig anymore.