BY TULLAMORE DEW IRISH WHISKEY

NOSE Warm and spicy initially, then rich, toffee, vanilla notes become evident. The characteristic leafy, malty notes of Tullamore D.E.W. are enriched with deeper, toasted oak aroma and a hint of sherry nuttiness. TASTE The higher strength tingles on the tongue leaving a spicy pot still flavour. Addition of a little water releases layers of caramel sweetness, delicate floral notes and oak tannins. FINISH Long lasting with a lingering warmth. A perfect balance of oloroso sherry sweetness and spicy creamy pot still. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!!
Jordan S.
Oh my sweet baby Jesus. I've on few occasions had a finer glass than this. My first taste of the Phoenix told me that this here is a sippin' whiskey only, and boy did I learn my lesson when I forgot about that. The burn going down is quite the enjoyable experience, the burn coming up isn't quite as bad as I had thought it would be.
Yasmin F.
Loves Park
As a bartender it wasn’t a common choice for people BUT those who chose it knew it was great ! Very smooth, yet strong. The after taste was the one thing i actually liked the most .
Jamie V.
This is amazing on it's own or with a mixer.  My best friend is from Ireland so its either this or Jameson. I believe this has a distinct taste. I'm definitely a repeat customer. I think it's absolutely delicious.  I would certainly buy it again.
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
A great Irish whiskey. The smell is very good, with hints of oak. Smooth and affordable. Not too easy to find but I would highly recommend trying this if you see it out. I was very happy with the quality and would purchase again.
Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Irish whiskey is my favorite hands-down and I would highly recommend this brand anyone that loves to drink whiskey it's really smooth and it gives a good kick when drinking it and I am so satisfied with this product
Jenny W.
Reading
This definitely had a bite to it because the high alcohol content but it is perfect for an after dinner drink or just sharing some with friends on a special occasion. And there's a great background story about this blend on the box!
Ashley B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great whiskey for mixing in cocktails though not my favorite for drinking straight.  It has a little too much of a smokey after taste to taste like a true whiskey to me.
Melissa R.
San Antonio , TX
Smooth and strong. Love it with coke. No hangovers and is also great in the rocks. Reasonable price and you can find it at Spec's in a gift set from time to time .
Sarah B.
Tullamore makes great quality products. We rotate through which ones we keep at home. This is the most recent one that we purchased. We're never disappointed