BY TULLAMORE DEW IRISH WHISKEY

NOSE Warm and spicy initially, then rich, toffee, vanilla notes become evident. The characteristic leafy, malty notes of Tullamore D.E.W. are enriched with deeper, toasted oak aroma and a hint of sherry nuttiness. TASTE The higher strength tingles on the tongue leaving a spicy pot still flavour. Addition of a little water releases layers of caramel sweetness, delicate floral notes and oak tannins. FINISH Long lasting with a lingering warmth. A perfect balance of oloroso sherry sweetness and spicy creamy pot still. see more...

Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Irish whiskey is my favorite hands-down and I would highly recommend this brand anyone that loves to drink whiskey it's really smooth and it gives a good kick when drinking it and I am so satisfied with this product
Ashley B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great whiskey for mixing in cocktails though not my favorite for drinking straight.  It has a little too much of a smokey after taste to taste like a true whiskey to me.
Jenny W.
Reading
This definitely had a bite to it because the high alcohol content but it is perfect for an after dinner drink or just sharing some with friends on a special occasion. And there's a great background story about this blend on the box!
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Smooth and strong. Love it with coke. No hangovers and is also great in the rocks. Reasonable price and you can find it at Spec's in a gift set from time to time .
Sarah B.
Tullamore makes great quality products. We rotate through which ones we keep at home. This is the most recent one that we purchased. We're never disappointed
JeNelle H.
Brea, CA
This one is delicious to sip alone!!! Something that shoul run in the family. A select group of whiskey drinkers will appreciate this one.
Parul J.
Realy good product. If gou haven’t tried it, you definitely should. I would recommend it to anyone trying out whiskey tor the first time.
emma o.
Excellent flavor and drunk. It's a solid whisky that won't leave you feeling crap the next day...so long as you don't go too hard
Megan S.
Best with Turkey Hill ice tea. The best flavor to me is the cherry pomegranate. But my boyfriend can actually drink it straight.
Jenn R.
By far the best whiskey I have drank. Very smooth and it goes down very easy. I would recommend this to everyone.