Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey  uploaded by Shea R.

BY TULLAMORE DEW IRISH WHISKEY

Tullamore Dew is a blended Irish whiskey and San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold Medal Winner. Tullamore Dew is triple distilled, aged in oak and is pale gold in color. Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey has slightly spicy aromas and flavors, with notes of vanilla, caramel and oak. This is a smooth whiskey that goes down easy. Give Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey to your friends, family and corporate contacts - especially to those with Irish heritage! see more...

Brittany L.
My boyfriend is a big whiskey drinker and when I got around to trying this I was hesitant. The only whiskey I remember drinking before was Jameson and thought this would taste the exact same. But please do not judge a whiskey as if they are all the same! This goes down so smooth and has no burn. It’s priced cheaper than Jameson and does not leave me feeling sick after sipping this on the rocks. I feel this tastes great when mixed as well. I have now become of fan of whiskey thanks to Tullamore Dew! I am not afraid of experimenting with hard liquor thanks to this great experience!
Mairen F.
Norfolk
In my opinion one of the most underrated whiskies out there. It may be because the company doesn’t spend as much money on advertising or that it is a Gaelic name. This a smooth, interesting whiskey that runs a solid25% less on price point than its peers. If you have been skimming over this in the liquor store, give her a shot.
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
I’m a Jameson girl for the most part, but this is my go to “back up quarterback” for my Irish whiskeys! Now that I live in an allergy-bowl in TN, I had to change my Whiskey habits. Irish whiskey helps for those who don’t want all that corn in their face! Tullamore Dew is a bit more flexible in terms of mixing. If you prefer a slightly sweeter Irish Whiskey, this should be your go to! With toasted honey and a nice spicy (not hot) finish, it goes hand in hand with a good porter or stout. A shot and a sip! I was also made known to a great drink using Tullamore Dew, club soda, Yellow Chartreuse and a lemon wedge. SO GOOD!
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
The ideal sipping whiskey. Perfect for drinking on the rock. This whiskey fairs better than most of its competitors. While on the expensive side, it’s nothing short of delicious. This has become a favorite of mine, as well as a special treat that has been purchased many times over again.
Nina P.
Toms River
Tullamore Dew was introduced to me as a replacement for Jameson (my preferred drink of choice) at a bar, I am a creature of habit with my drinks and stick to what I like so I was reluctant to try it but the flavor and smoothness to this brand/flavor is amazing. So good I would reorder Tullamore and now is one of my favorite Whiskey brands! Definitely recommend to whiskey drinkers and non-whiskey drinkers!
Whiskey Makes Me Frisky-Adult
Shyanne N.
Odessa
My husband likes this whiskey but can only enjoy 1 glass about a week because it’s to stout for him. I personally don’t like it. It’s bitter and to woody tasting. The bottle is made well and looks nice on a shelf if you have a collection of drinks.
Leslie O.
Nantucket
I am not sure if this was a case of over build up but friends were comparing this to Jameson. I had a shot (did not sip) of this and was underwhelmed. It has a pretty strong bite to it. It was distinctive but not my cup of tea/whiskey ;)
Shelby B.
I work at a bar and everyone loves this! It has an amazing flavor. It’s pretty affordable for the quality! If you like Irish whiskey, you need to try it! I recommend this to everyone who wants to try something new in the whiskey family.
Michael L.
Very great tasting whiskey. Great to drink on the rocks or neat or mixed. Can also take shots of it. Super smooth whiskey and a very fine Irish whiskey for the price. This is one of my go to’s and the taste never disappoints!
Charlene D.
Brooklyn, NY
And here is my impression of this blended Irish whiskey…

Appearance: Liquid gold with good legs. Aroma: Astringent, mint leaves and sweet grass. Taste: Sweet, a little syrupy with some spicy notes and lingering warming heat.

While certainly not on a par with Jameson, Redbreast, or Midleton, Tullamore Dew serves its purpose as a solid blended whisky. I could certainly see the value of this in a cocktail or as a “gateway whiskey”.