Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey  uploaded by Shea R.

BY TULLAMORE DEW IRISH WHISKEY

Tullamore Dew is a blended Irish whiskey and San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold Medal Winner. Tullamore Dew is triple distilled, aged in oak and is pale gold in color. Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey has slightly spicy aromas and flavors, with notes of vanilla, caramel and oak. This is a smooth whiskey that goes down easy. Give Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey to your friends, family and corporate contacts - especially to those with Irish heritage! see more...

Jen H.
Tullamore Dew is a solid Irish whiskey for those new to drinking whiskeys. It's got a nice caramel color and a smooth finish. It's great as an everyday after work drink and can handle variations - whether you like it neat, on the rocks or in a hot toddy - my personal fave.
Jesyca R.
Corona, CA
Purchased at: Target
Omg. I went to New York two years ago and and Irish bartender challenged me to go out of my comfort zone and order a tullamore dew instead of Jameson and I’m so glad he did. The best Irish whiskey. So smoothe. And is actually made by the same distillery as Jameson
Krystal Jeanne F.
North Myrtle Beach
i’m a jameson girl, always have been. but sometimes i’m in the mood for something different and this is what i go for! great smooth flavor. and reasonably priced. i will buy again. i love this whisky! 9/10 try! it’s one of my favorites. i love the packaging too
Ami B.
milwaukee
One of the better Irish Whiskeys that I have had. This one I love to mix. My favorite to mix it with is Orange Juice, Ginger Ale and Peach Schnapps. Sounds odd, but it makes a killer drink. Tullimore Dew is a bit sharp, but has great flavour.
Tonia E.
Ozark
I'm Irish so that one reason I decided to try it. It tastes pretty good and is fairly affordable. Another good one to stock your cabinet with. Flavor isn't that bad either. Definitely met my expectations. Definitely buying it again.
Samantha S.
Boulder, CO
Great whiskey for any occasion! Love drinking this during the summer with some lemonade or during the winter with hot apple cider. So yummy and great to have when having friends over! Pickle back shots are a great option too! :)
Brittany L.
My boyfriend is a big whiskey drinker and when I got around to trying this I was hesitant. The only whiskey I remember drinking before was Jameson and thought this would taste the exact same. But please do not judge a whiskey as if they are all the same! This goes down so smooth and has no burn. It’s priced cheaper than Jameson and does not leave me feeling sick after sipping this on the rocks. I feel this tastes great when mixed as well. I have now become of fan of whiskey thanks to Tullamore Dew! I am not afraid of experimenting with hard liquor thanks to this great experience!
Micah G.
Maxwell, TX
This one goes down rough in a shot, but if you’re out and on a budget- order a shot of this with a cheap beer and you’re well on your way to a good night. Excellent mixed with ginger beer!
Elizabeth N.
Concord
Picked this up when we were out of town and having trouble finding our usual brands. Partner liked it a good bit, enough that he won't use it for mixing and only drinks it straight. It's a good choice if you're looking for quality flavor, and I'm sure we'll grab another bottle when this one runs out.
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
I’m a Jameson girl for the most part, but this is my go to “back up quarterback” for my Irish whiskeys! Now that I live in an allergy-bowl in TN, I had to change my Whiskey habits. Irish whiskey helps for those who don’t want all that corn in their face! Tullamore Dew is a bit more flexible in terms of mixing. If you prefer a slightly sweeter Irish Whiskey, this should be your go to! With toasted honey and a nice spicy (not hot) finish, it goes hand in hand with a good porter or stout. A shot and a sip! I was also made known to a great drink using Tullamore Dew, club soda, Yellow Chartreuse and a lemon wedge. SO GOOD!