BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveda
Tulasara Wedding Masque Overnight-50ml/17oz

Tulasara Wedding Masque Overnight-50ml/1.7oz

A creamy, ultra-rich brightening facial night maskInspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding traditionContains a potent turmeric extract to even skin tone over timeBlended with plant stem cells & organic apricot seed oilHelps support...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tulasara Wedding Masque Overnight-50ml/1.7oz!
Ashlie B.
Bonney Lake, WA
I use this product once a day! It reduces redness, fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness! It has amazing anti aging properties and works best over night to increase your cell turnover process! I’ve been using this for 3 months and my skin looks and feels great! You only need a pinky nail size of product to cover your entire face. This is good to use both day and night but it’s formulated as a night moisturizer. But it’s never too soon or too late to start anti aging!
kim H.
2787 fairmount blvd, cleveland, ohio
Loved the effectiveness if this overnight cream and the eye cream. The Turmeric smell was a little surprising to me but not anything that would keep me from recommending these products.
Mallory A.
This is a great product to invest in. It keeps your face nice and soft before bed but also when you wake up. Very light and easy on the skin so I've never had any issue with breaking out from it. I love the scent as well and find it really calming. Highly recommend this product.
Heather D.
Denver
This product is great because it works at night to give you radiant skin in the morning. It is thick and creamy. Pricey.
Tanya M.
Edmonton
The best cream for glowing skin in the morning I live the smell and the jar lasts forever it’s really nice rich cream and sinks right into your skin. My bf bought me this as a a Christmas gift I got the set eye cream too it’s awesome

Looking for your answer?