tulas ra? wedding masque overnight uploaded by K L.tulas ra? wedding masque overnight uploaded by Hannah G.

BY AVEDA

Brighten skin overnight and firm the look of skin over time see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
R.l. G.
Norcross, GA
I’m obsessed with this mask. I traveled from Europe and looked like the walking dead until I used this. I looked glowy all day even though I’d been traveling for 16 hours and was exhausted. Highly recommend.
ValleyoftheDawn R.
Los Angeles, CA
Yes yes yes! This overnight moisturizer mask is great! Helps to soften fine lines and brighten your overall completion. It have turmeric extract in it as well. I would recommend this to all skin types as well
Michelle D.
Henrico , VA
Love how soft this leaves my skin the next morning, i do not really know what it is supposed to do but I feel it really adds moisture to my dry skin, also it feels beyond amazing rubbing into my face!
Seq K.
This seems to absorb quickly into my skin and doesn't have an overpowering scent, but there's something about the consistency that's off putting to me. It's like difficult to warm/spread evenly and feels a little tacky at the same time. Having never used Aveda skincare (besides  which is amazing), I can't say how it compares to other products, but after trying this along with the  im not sure I'd try it again... It just doesn't work with my skin and it might work great for those with more oily/combination skin.
vix n.
Knoxville, TN
The Tulasara wedding masque is great! I've used it both as an overnight cream that works with all skin types, as well as a typical face mask, where I leave it on for about 10 minutes, then remove it. The turmeric in this wedding masque helps swelling of the face go down tremendously and I can recommend it for that reason alone! The only reason I would give it four vs. five stars is because it is too heavy to use during the day/under makeup, especially for oily skin types.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
This masque is an overnight regime which you leave on while sleeping and wake up with wedding skin. Which, in my opinion, this gave me a great glow to my complexion the next morning! It contains turmeric and it's an Aveda product, so it's naturally derived from plants. It left a nice hydrated feel to my skin. You don't need much, otherwise it will feel very heavy.
Hannah G.
Des Moines, IA
Aveda Tulasara™ Wedding Eye Masque 15ml I've only used small sample sizes of the products so I can't provide a results review. I didn't like how oily the product was though. Even before applying it to my face it just felt very greasy on my hands.
Kamery T.
Allegan, MI
This mask 1 smells amazing. 2 works so well at tightening, brightening and leaving your skin super soft. It's very effective. It is a bit pricey but well worth the extra cash. If you are an AVEDA fanatic and haven't used this, it is a must! I would highly recommend it.
K L.
This product is fantastic! It is definitely a wow product. I wake up every morning to beautiful, soft skin that leaves me in disbelief a product can work that good
Elisha W.
Roswell, GA
I love the feeling of this product. It doesn't break me out and it's so smooth not sure if my skin is glowing much more because of it. But it does moisturize quite well!