BY TULA

This weightless, milky serum feels like a burst of hydration on your skin. Packed with vitamin C and retinol, this anti-aging powerhouse will leave your skin plumper and bring back its youthful bounce.

Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Less sag *and* less inflammation!

In the spirit of transparency and full disclosure, I bought this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. (I like discounts, but just because a person gets a discount doesn't mean s/he'll love the product itself, right?) I'll call it as I see it.

First Impressions: The Tula packaging and bottles are lovely and designed in serene, calming shades of aqua that bring to mind a spa experience. All of the ingredients are listed on the box, so you can inspect and know every single thing you are putting on your skin. The bottle is made of thick glass. The Volume Defense Therum Serum is light without being overly liquidy. Going on my skin, the serum feels gentle and leaves my skin basking in a light hydration, and I feel a slight tingle that tells me it's "working." The scent is a barely noticeable, but pleasant, fragrance.

My Experience Using this Product: As I mentioned, I was intrigued, yet a little skeptical about what Tula's "probiotic technology" could actually do for my dry, aging, sensitive skin. Since my skin is parched, sensitive, and reactive, I am a tough test subject for skin care; I want visible results like anyone else, but harsh products do me more harm than good. I was interested in this, because I have a little sag around my marionette lines, under my mouth, and around the jaw line and wanted to try this to see if I could firm things up at all. After using Tula Volume Defense Serum a week, my skin seemed a little tighter and less droopy (I know because I took a "before" picture for comparison); my wrinkles look a little softer. No other product line I've tried (and there have been many) has given me visible improvements this rapidly. With this serum, I really do feel like my skin has slightly less sag.

Pros, Benefits, Cons: Tula Volume Defense Serum has lead to a dramatic improvement in the softness, evenness, hydration, and tightness of my skin. I saw these improvements faster than I have with any other line. I am starting to see some worry lines soften as much with this as with Retin-A (which left my skin a red, flaky mess). The Volume Defense Serum is suitable even for my sensitive, reactive, aging skin. In fact, Tula Volume Serum achieves these results while *reducing* irritation and skin sensitivity! Before I saw how well the Volume Defense Serum works, I thought the price was a major con, but after seeing the results from the product, I realize this is a case where you truly get your money's worth.

Who Might Product be Suited For: Someone interested in product that will leave your skin a little less "droopy" without causing irritation

My Rating System Explained
1 Star: Product does not reflect listing, major faults--stay away from this
2 Stars: Product is useable, but it has notable faults and is very different (in functionality, appearance, etc.) than what was described--think twice
3 Stars: Not all bad, but not able to fully recommend--think it over first
4 Stars: Product is as described and functions well, product is solid though there may be minor issues--pretty, pretty, pretty good
5 Stars: Fantastic product, as described, meets or exceeds expectations, I would recommend it to friends--a find!

CONCLUSION: Tula Volume Defense Serum is one of those rare products that fully delivers on its claims--rapidly yet gently enough that it was suitable and highly beneficial for even my highly sensitive, aging skin. I credit the Serum for taking my skin from dull and saggy to radiant and less saggy. :). I love this line.
Kaylie L.
Borger, TX
It felt good on my skin. I received trial size and used it for Bout 2 or 3 weeks. I couldn't really tell if using this product made a difference or not