TULA Urban Defense Hydrating Mist uploaded by Tong O.TULA Urban Defense Hydrating Mist uploaded by Tashemia M.

BY TULA

Pollution has met its match! This nutrient-packed probiotic spray protects against heavy metals and other environmental toxins that prematurely age and irritate skin. Anti-inflammatory rose water, coconut water, and hyaluronic acid help to calm skin and immediately boost hydration.

Specially formulated with multistrain probiotic technology:

Micrococcus Lysate
+Clarifies skin
+Reduces redness
+Anti-inflammatory benefits

Bifida Ferment Lysate
+Strenthens skin’s immune function
+Helps to protect skin from UV free-radicals
+Reduces skin redness

Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Tula Urban Defense Hydrating Mist contains good ingredients like coconut water and algae extract that hydrates and and moisturizes skin. The mushroom extract and turmeric root extract calms and reduces inflammation skin. In addition, it also has 100% natural probiotics that has been clinically proven to protect bad bacteria and pollution. I bought 3 bottles during Groupon’s deal and especially like the spray bottle packaging. I am keeping the bottles for other toners and mists. they are small and perfect for traveling. It is $28 for 30ml that works for all skin types.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
I really like this mist. I use it in the morning on top of my makeup, a couple times throughout the day, and again at night. It doesn't have a strong smell so that is nice. I feel like it is providing me some extra hydration throughout this dry winter.
Danielle D.
Ashburn, VA
  TULA Urban Defense Hydrating Mist   I was so excited to get this product in the mail and to try it out and see what everyone was talking about.  Its was suppose to have really good benefits for your skin from everything that goes on during the day. When I first used it, I was really underwhelmed with how it performed. Not a lot of the mist comes out and I found myself spraying multiple times just so my face would feel covered.  While it did smell amazing, the consistency was also weird for a mist.  I dont know if I got a defective bottle but mine was almost sticky and gooey on my skin until I rubbed it into my face. For a mist I really dont want to be doing that.  I would put this on my face at night before my moisturizer, and in the day before doing my makeup. I didn't really notice much of a difference in my skin while I was using this for the time being.  For how it worked for me and the price I dont think I would purchase this item again. Maybe this will work better for some people, but it was really a miss for me
Cami L.
This is a little pricey but it is so worth it. You feel so hydrated after putting on your makeup. Just spray a little and you will instantly feel cooled down!