TULA Starter Kit with Probiotic Technology uploaded by Janinna H.

BY TULA

This well-rounded kit contains everything you need to begin your journey to healthy and balanced skin. Kit features a comprehensive 4-step regimen including TULA’s Purifying Face Cleanser, Illuminating Face Serum, Hydrating Day & Night Cream and Revitalizing Eye Cream.

-Expert-developed formulas contain our signature blend of probiotic technology, antioxidants, omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, vitamins, and fruit & yogurt extracts to boost production of vital skin defenses, rebalance stressed skin and fight free radicals.

-Thoughtfully formulated with fine ingredients. Free from parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, phthalates, propylene glycol, and gluten. Never tested on animals.

-Effective yet gentle formulas that have been thoroughly tested for sensitivity and irritation.

TULA: NOURISHING YOUR SKIN WITH GOOD-FOR-YOU INGREDIENTS

TULA is a lifestyle brand that empowers women to live healthier, balanced, and more beautiful lives by resetting their beauty regimen. Built on the belief that the same ingredients that are good for your internal health are also great for your skin, TULA products use probiotic technology to deliver skin-nourishing benefits.

TULA defends against harmful external bacteria with a proprietary blend of nourishing ingredients.

We stand behind our products and want you to love them as much as we do. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. TULA does not cover shipping for returned items.

Discover balanced and beautiful skin with TULA probiotic technology. ORDER NOW

Buy on Amazon
jasara t.
Milford , DE
Most definitely one of the best skin care systems I’ve ever used. I was looking for probiotic based skin care but was apprehensive about it, due to the nature of probiotics. I have combination skin and cystic acne, and this has done wonders for me. I’ve seen brighter, clearer skin.
Stephanie C.
Williamstown, WV
I have been searching for a skin care regimen that I would fall in love with, and nothing was blowing me away. Until, I tried this set. From the very first use, I was hooked, and my skin has never looked better.
Chrissie H.
Greer, SC
I was wanting to try Tula without forking out the money first. This was a GREAT deal & purchase!! I love this set already! I can start to see my face come alive again after only a few days! I would buy this again!
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
I can't said too much about this product because I just saw it on a magazine. I'm curious because they called PREBIOTIC SKIN CARE LINE! And is not too expensive.
Joanna R.
FARMINGTON, MI
Anyone here tried TULA probiotic skincare? I ordered mine, gonna update you how it works... TULA Starter Kit with Probiotic Technology
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Where I can buy this product? Only online?