BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTULA
Skincare Cooling And Brightening Hydrogel Mask 3 Pack New/sds

Tula Skincare Cooling And Brightening Hydrogel Mask 3 Pack New/sds

by TULA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tula Skincare Cooling And Brightening Hydrogel Mask 3 Pack New/sds!
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
Tula Skincare Cooling And Brightening Hydrogel Mask 3 Pack New/sds uploaded by Miranda M.
I have used these twice and both times my eyes are awake! Skin is cooled and brighter..I love them! I got 4 sets at Sephora for 10$ (a sale) and I definitely would recommend this
Kristin S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Tula Skincare Cooling And Brightening Hydrogel Mask 3 Pack New/sds uploaded by Kristin S.
I don’t know if these masks are supposed to be two pieces (upper and lower face) or not. The photo on the package looked like one piece. Mine came as two pieces. They fell off a lot. I had to hold it. However, it was very cooling and refreshing feeling almost like a thin gel eye pack for the face. My skin was a little sticky after. It said to leave on for 5-10 minutes. My face got itchy after a few minutes, so I removed it after 5 minutes. My face is shiny with a slight glow. My skin was a little red on my chin and cheekbones after using. Since there was redness with the slight itching, I’m not sure if I will use the rest of these masks in the pack. I did love the hydrogel versus a thin paper sheet like other masks. I just wish it would stay on better.
Michelle M.
Columbus, OH
Tula Skincare Cooling And Brightening Hydrogel Mask 3 Pack New/sds uploaded by Michelle M.
Ok I could not find this product so I put it on this tag. It is by Tula . It is the glow an get it eye gel stick. It has b 0.35 oz/10 g. It is cruelty free An last 12 months has hyloranic acid an caffeine to help your under eyes look more awake first thing in the Morning. The bell if very soft An goes on super easy and blend in An dries almost immediately it seems like. No scent An feels really good on the skin. It also says you can use under or over your makeup for a witch pick me up. But I haven’t yet tried it over my makeup but works well under makeup.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Tula Skincare Cooling And Brightening Hydrogel Mask 3 Pack New/sds uploaded by katelyn L.
Another one of my fave sheet masks . It’s also hydrogel but thin more like bio cellulose rather than some hydrogel eye patches . I like to keep this one in the fridge before I use. I’m bummed out, I only have 1 more left so I’m trying to save it . The mask is 2 different pieces , fits on the face so nicely , doesn’t slide. Feels wonderful on the skin
Nicole S.
Perrysburg, OH
Tula Skincare Cooling And Brightening Hydrogel Mask 3 Pack New/sds uploaded by Nicole S.
I love the consistency of this mask, it's not gooey and it's not paper. It's almost like a jello sheet mask, it's pretty cool. And, I love that there is eye flaps so you can cover your entire face and relax.
Lorena S.
Bryan, TX
I received this mask in my ipsy mask, really liked it. It was split in two part, for top and lower part of the face. Immediately when I put it on I felt a nice cooling effect, and noticed a difference in my complexion. It was also scented very nicely, almost a woodsy scent. Can't wait to try the other masks in this pack.
Sandra G.
Tula Skincare Cooling And Brightening Hydrogel Mask 3 Pack New/sds uploaded by Sandra G.
Awesome product that is super refreshing and provides a nice texture on the skin. Helped me to make scars less visible which I greatly appreciated.
Susanna H.
Kaneohe, HI
Tula Skincare Cooling And Brightening Hydrogel Mask 3 Pack New/sds uploaded by Susanna H.
I like the [product:tula-skincare-cooling-and-brightening-hydrogel-mask-3-pack-new/sds]. I would give it a 4/5 for quality. The feel is cool and not scratchy like paper masks. The value for the price is 5/5. It does "cool and brighten" my skin like it says on the packaging. It is probably the best of the bunch for regular brands. However my favorite mask is the 111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Sheet Mask, but I can't afford that one all the time...too expensive. I have kids and the COVID situation has made it to where I am not sure if I can afford my favorite again. Tula will do just fine for me as my new norm.
Cesar A.
Lompoc, CA
Tula Skincare Cooling And Brightening Hydrogel Mask 3 Pack New/sds uploaded by Cesar A.
I always forget how awesome Tula skincare is! This is so cooling, I like to use it after using intense skincare products. It is brightening and I am looking forward to buying more of these
Liz S.
White Plains, NY
Tula Skincare Cooling And Brightening Hydrogel Mask 3 Pack New/sds uploaded by Liz S.
Saturday night for mask day. I really like this mask is so amazing 😉. IT leaves my skin so hydrate and soft. Love sheet mask. I have been using for 3 months. I recommend to all. 🤗👍

Looking for your answer?