BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTULA Skincare
Antioxidant Water Purifying Toner Face Mist

TULA Skincare Antioxidant Water Purifying Toner Face Mist

by TULA Skincare

A gentle spritz of this fine mist toner purifies & hydrates skin while providing antioxidant protection that dries to a clear finish. Witch hazel & wild mint leaf tone skin & refine the look of pores. Green tea & wild butterfly ginger protect against the damaging effects of pollution & blue light. Soothing cucumber water & holy basil calm the look of irritated skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TULA Skincare Antioxidant Water Purifying Toner Face Mist!
Jen C.
Mississauga, ON
TULA Skincare Antioxidant Water Purifying Toner Face Mist uploaded by Jen C.
TULA Skincare Antioxidant Water Purifying Toner Face Mist uploaded by Jen C.
I was super excited to try this out. It did not disappoint! I love products with clean ingredients. I tried this both over my make up and with out make up. I love the way it makes my skin feel, and it’s so refreshing! The way it looks on top of make up tho is insane! I’ve attached a picture of me after my make up and using the spray. Look at the results!! It’s amazing. It’s great for combination skin, no extra oil, it didn’t dry my skin out! I’ll definitely be buying more!
abbi M.
Wilton , IA
I loved the way it made my skin look and feel! The spray is a nice fine mist, looks pretty over makeup as well! The thing I didn’t love was the scent.
Amber M.
Greenfield, WI
Hated the smell on this I had to return it. I didn’t see any of the results it claimed. I love Tula products and I am a sucker for facial sprays so this was a let down for me
Kayla B.
Kirkland Lake, ON
TULA Skincare Antioxidant Water Purifying Toner Face Mist uploaded by Kayla B.
I LOVE this spray. I've never heard of this company and now I've been contemplating purchasing more!! This mist is so refreshing, and light. It makes my skin feel lifted and fresh after I wash my face. I've been using it every day for 3 weeks, and I've noticed my skin is looking and feeling great. I use if after I wash my face, and also throughout the day even on top of my makeup. This is definitely worth the price. You get what you pay for and the bottle is pretty and easy to use. You can bring it on the go, and use it anywhere. The smell is amazing. It's light and refreshing. A slight scent of mint and you want to spray more just to smell it again and again.
Andrea T.
Atlanta
My skin is sensitive and this is the only toner i have found that doesn’t sting my skin while applying. I wish it could spread more product farther with one pump, but I need 3-4 for my face and it’s one of my pricier skincare routines I go through fast.
Judy Y.
Brossard, QC
TULA Skincare Antioxidant Water Purifying Toner Face Mist uploaded by Judy Y.
I was surprised to get tula voxbox.The bottle was adorable the packaging too.This is the first time trying their face mist.I like to just spray this on the day when i need a little refresh getting all dry which is great or you can also do it after your makeup routine too.I like the refreshing scent too and my skin feel less irritated too.I also have sensitive/oily skin it doesn't break me out.I would buy it again
Pratibha C.
Kitchener, ON
TULA Skincare Antioxidant Water Purifying Toner Face Mist uploaded by Pratibha C.
I started using the Tula purifying toner face mist, balanced skincare, twice a day. It leaves a refreshing feeling specially with natural misty fragrance. It is still early to see significant difference on skin with use, but the use feels good. Specially with the natural ingredient list including witch hazel, wild mint leaf, green tea, wild butterfly ginger, cucumber water and holy basil.
Katrina H.
Belle River, ON
TULA Skincare Antioxidant Water Purifying Toner Face Mist uploaded by Katrina H.
I love how fine the mist is, sprays the perfect amount and does not have a wide range like some other facial sprays. light scent that smells lovely. I have dry, sensitive skin and love using this over my makeup in the middle of the day to combat some flakiness. it works great and doesn't make my skin shiny or oily!
Samantha W.
TULA Skincare Antioxidant Water Purifying Toner Face Mist uploaded by Samantha W.
First impression: cute looking bottle, very light scent and light mist. I have just received this #complimentary product and was excited to try it out through #VoxBox. It feels incredibly light and does not feel sticky at all. I used 3-4 spray to cover my face; though I have noticed that I have to use this product at least twice a day (morning and afternoon). I think during the winter time, I'll probably use it 4 times a day. I do moisturize my face daily but, using this on top to keep my skin looking hydrated seems a little too excessive. On the plus side, my skin hasn't broken out since my skin is too sensitive to certain products. No allergic reaction and my face is looking great, so I can't complain. I have acne prone, sensitive skin so it's hard to find vegan friendly products that doesn't contain coconut and pineapples. I have never used any probiotic products so it'll be interesting to see how my skin looks in the next few weeks. I'm excited to use this in my daily morning cleansing/hydrating routine.
Vanessa  P.
TULA Skincare Antioxidant Water Purifying Toner Face Mist uploaded by Vanessa  P.
Even though the mist felt nice on my skin, I didn’t feel that it made a big difference.

Looking for your answer?