BY TULA SKIN CARE

TULA Hydrating Day & Night Cream is like a multivitamin for your skin. This age-defying moisture cream, feeds your skin with yogurt, apple, avocado, olive, watermelon and lentil extracts and gives you hydrated, supple skin day and night.
  • Expert-developed formula including TULA’s patented probiotic technology, smoothes, firms, and moisturizes.
  • Thoughtfully formulated with fine ingredients. Free from parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, phthalates, propylene glycol, and gluten. Never tested on animals.
  • Uses an advanced complex that provides intense hydration and visibly reduces and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles, giving you younger and firmer skin.
  • Potent yet gentle formula that has been thoroughly tested for sensitivity and irritation.

TULA: NOURISHING YOUR SKIN WITH GOOD-FOR-YOU INGREDIENTS

TULA is a lifestyle brand that empowers women to live healthier, balanced, and more beautiful lives by resetting their beauty regimen. Built on the belief that the same ingredients that are good for your internal health are also great for your skin, TULA products use probiotic technology to deliver skin-nourishing benefits.

TULA defends against harmful external bacteria with a proprietary blend of nourishing ingredients: probiotics, including yogurt and milk extracts; nutripeptides from hydrolyzed rice; Vitamins A, C and E; antioxidants, including turmeric, white tea and blueberry extract; and Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids derived from wild flax oil.

We stand behind our products and want you to love them as much as we do. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. TULA does not cover shipping for returned items.

Discover balanced and beautiful skin with TULA probiotic technology. ORDER NOW

Allison K.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG I love this product but more than that I love this whole line of products. I was nervous about using a day and night moisturizer because I didn’t want to over hydrate and cause breakouts but this hasn’t done that at all. I feel like my skin is clearer and way smoother than before. It’s not a cheap product but in my opinion it is well worth the cost and a little goes a long way.
Samantha C.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use his moisturizer every single day. I love Tula and all their products. It smells good but not too strong and really absorbs into my skin
Alma R.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Hydrating Cream does wonders! You can feel the immediate difference after applying it!
Christina H.
Trussville, AL
Is this product worth the price? I have noticed I need to change up my skin routine since having children. I've heard good things, but I am worried this will leave my face feeling greasy and then I will have breakouts.
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
I've heard great things about this product but can you really wear this during the day too or is it too heavy?