TULA Skin Care Hydrating Day and Night Cream uploaded by Joanna R.

BY TULA

TULA Hydrating Day & Night Cream is like a multivitamin for your skin. This age-defying moisture cream, feeds your skin with yogurt, apple, avocado, olive, watermelon and lentil extracts and gives you hydrated, supple skin day and night.
  • Expert-developed formula including TULA’s patented probiotic technology, smoothes, firms, and moisturizes.
  • Thoughtfully formulated with fine ingredients. Free from parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, phthalates, propylene glycol, and gluten. Never tested on animals.
  • Uses an advanced complex that provides intense hydration and visibly reduces and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles, giving you younger and firmer skin.
  • Potent yet gentle formula that has been thoroughly tested for sensitivity and irritation.

TULA: NOURISHING YOUR SKIN WITH GOOD-FOR-YOU INGREDIENTS

TULA is a lifestyle brand that empowers women to live healthier, balanced, and more beautiful lives by resetting their beauty regimen. Built on the belief that the same ingredients that are good for your internal health are also great for your skin, TULA products use probiotic technology to deliver skin-nourishing benefits.

TULA defends against harmful external bacteria with a proprietary blend of nourishing ingredients: probiotics, including yogurt and milk extracts; nutripeptides from hydrolyzed rice; Vitamins A, C and E; antioxidants, including turmeric, white tea and blueberry extract; and Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids derived from wild flax oil.

We stand behind our products and want you to love them as much as we do. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. TULA does not cover shipping for returned items.

Discover balanced and beautiful skin with TULA probiotic technology. ORDER NOW

• I've heard great things about this product but can you re...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? I have noticed I need to...3 Answers
TULA Skin Care Hydrating Day and Night Cream
  • "This Hydrating Cream does wonders! You can feel the immediate difference after applying it!" in 7 reviews
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I'm in love with TULA Skin Care Hydrating Day and Night Cream .. I'm so happy I have heard of tula skin care from my friends . I had bad acne that people would tell me or it will go away but it didnt . And I've tried all i can to help it nothing helped and some made it worse. Trying tula skin care cleared up my face like right away . This day and night cream leaves my face hydrated and not oily . Leaving my face smooth and well hydrated . No more acne for me .. and I'm loving it !
gabriellemilito M.
Limerick, PA
LOVE TULA!!!! I was super nervous about trying this cream because of the fragrance in the ingredients, but after hearing so many amazing things about this brand I decided to purchase the mini trial. This cream is amazing. A little pricy but there are a ton of coupons on the internet. It is super hydrating without causing that overly oily skin which a lot of moisturizers do. Definitely recommend.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
THIS PRODUCT IS MEANT TO HELP WITH DEEP HYDRATION. THIS IS PACKED WITH PROBIOTICS , WATERMELON FRUIT EXTRACT, AND RETINOL[VITAMIN A] ETC. WHICH ALL HELP WITH HYDRATING , FIRMING AND REDUCING FINE LINES ETC. I CAN SAY THAT ON DAY ONE I COULD FEEL THE DEEP HYDRATION, MY FACE STAYED HYDRATED AND I HAD NO ISSUES WITH DRY SKIN.
Kaitlyn L.
This is the best hydrating cream ever! I only use it at night (unless I wake up feeling extra dry some days) and I struggle with really dry skin in the winter, but this leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and not dry or flaky at all! It last a long time too, so it is definitely worth the money.
Stephanie 💛.
Los Angeles
This cream was a game changer for me. I have combination skin and this is the first cream that absorbed immediately into my skin without having a greasy residue feeling on my face. It's great under makeup and I love that it has probiotics for the skin. Definitely a must buy!
Josey C.
Peru, IN
This stuff is amazing and I can’t go a Day without using this. I use it morning and night and my skin looks more even with less wrinkles and moisturized. It’s pretty pricy but totally worth it.
Lakin R.
Amarillo, TX
Wow!! I am so impressed with all of the Tula products I have tried but this blows the others out of the water! SO SILKY! SO HYDRATING! And such a great price!! I recommend this product to everyone!
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
OMG I love this product but more than that I love this whole line of products. I was nervous about using a day and night moisturizer because I didn’t want to over hydrate and cause breakouts but this hasn’t done that at all. I feel like my skin is clearer and way smoother than before. It’s not a cheap product but in my opinion it is well worth the cost and a little goes a long way.
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I’m obsessed with Tula products. This face cream is hydrating and makes your skin feel lush. It’s the ONLY moisturizer that has not caused me to break out. It’s just great. Highly recommend this brand, this product. It’s fabulous.
member-0ef23
I liked the cream, however I prefer water base moisturizer. I received a sample of it in the mail with a trial kit. I liked the packaging and the price was decent, I just thought the cream was too thick.
Christina H.
Trussville, AL
Is this product worth the price? I have noticed I need to change up my skin routine since having children. I've heard good things, but I am worried this will leave my face feeling greasy and then I will have breakouts.
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
I've heard great things about this product but can you really wear this during the day too or is it too heavy?