BY TULA

All-in-one foaming face wash designed to help remove makeup, cleanse pores, and nourish skin.

• I have very sensitive skin. Has anyone gotten breakouts f...6 Answers
  • Does it dry out your skin??1 Answers
  • Considering buying this product because I’ve heard so man...1 Answers
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser
  • "In the spirit of transparency and full disclosure, I bought this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. (I like discounts, but just because a person gets a discount doesn't mean s/he'll love the product itself, right?) I'll call it as I see it. What Attracted Me to the Product: I have seen probiotics do amazing things for health when taken internally, so the idea of applying them topically was very intriguing to me. It struck me as a smart innovation in theory, but I did not know if it would actually "work." As I read more, I discovered that the Tula line was created by a gastroenterologist and internist, Dr. Roshini Raj, so there is likely a lot of medical knowledge that went into Tula's Purifying Face Cleanser. First Impressions: The bottle is bigger than I expected, which is a happy surprise! The packaging and bottle of cleanser are lovely and designed in serene, calming shades of aqua that bring to mind a spa experience. All of the ingredients are listed on the box, so you can inspect and know every single thing you are putting on your skin. The cleanser is a thick gel that spreads easily, so a little goes a long way. The scent is a barely noticeable, but pleasant, fragrance. Tula's special probiotic complex is supposed to stimulate the production of vital defense cells, making skin healthier, less sensitive/inflamed, and more resistant to environmental stressors and the aging process. At first, I was intrigued enough to want to try it, but also a little skeptical, because how many times have I read about some new "innovation" in skin care only to end up disappointed? Well, if you read on, you'll see that Tula's Face Cleanser represents one of those rare, amazing times when an innovation actually lives up to its claims. I wondered if I would immediately need to refrigerate the cleanser. I looked into this, and it does not require refrigeration because Tula's probiotics are no longer alive. As Dr. Raj explained in an interview with Forbes, "They've been broken down to release only their most useful elements ....[giving them] a longer shelf life without losing their powerful benefits on the skin." My Experience Using this Product: As I mentioned, I was intrigued, yet a little skeptical about what Tula's "probiotic technology" could actually do for my dry, aging, sensitive skin. Since my skin is parched, sensitive, and reactive, I am a tough test subject for skin care; I want visible results like anyone else, but harsh products do me more harm than good. This cleanser is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, and unlike many, it doesn't leave my skin feeling uncomfortably dry. It gives you a clean that feels nourishing and just slightly hydrating. Pros, Benefits, Cons: Along with other products in the line, Tula Purifying Face Cleanser has left me with clean, clear skin, that is better hydrated, as well as an overall improvement in the softness, evenness, hydration, and tightness of my skin. I saw these improvements faster than I have with any other line. This is one of the first cleansers I have found that actually leaves my sensitive skin nourished rather than drying it out. I thought the price was a major con, but after seeing the results from the product, I realize this is a case where you truly get your money's worth. Who Might Product be Suited For: Someone interested in cleanser that will leave your skin renewed, more even, with less inflammation My Rating System Explained 1 Star: Product does not reflect listing, major faults--stay away from this 2 Stars: Product is useable, but it has notable faults and is very different (in functionality, appearance, etc.) than what was described--think twice 3 Stars: Not all bad, but not able to fully recommend--think it over first 4 Stars: Product is as described and functions well, product is solid though there may be minor issues--pretty, pretty, pretty good 5 Stars: Fantastic product, as described, meets or exceeds expectations, I would recommend it to friends--a find! CONCLUSION: Tula Purifying Face Cleanser is probably the best cleanser I have ever tried--not only does it leave my skin clean and clear, but it does it without leaving me uncomfortably dry. In fact, it seems to reduce inflammation/irritation in my highly sensitive, aging skin. To be honest, the price seemed like a con to me, but after realizing a little goes a long way and seeing such dramatic improvements, I think it is completely worth the cost. I highly recommend the cleanser." in 11 reviews
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Oh how much a love this .. I have very sensitive skin and break outs.. but after discovering Tula my skin got so much better . Really never had my skin look so healthy . Less breakouts as well. At times none at all
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I received this product for free.

I’ve been loving this cleanser! For a Purifying cleanser, it’s super hydrating. It leaves my skin feeling super clean and moisturizer. The cleanser is large, so I know I won’t go through it as fast as my others, and it’s a really good value for the money.
Laurie M.
Downers Grove, IL
This cleanser is very effective in removing every trace of makeup from your face without drying out your skin. I'm just not crazy about the scent so I give it 4 stars.
Jessica W.
Franklin, TN
🌿I'm completely obsessed with this @tula Purifying Face Cleanser ♥️ Totally removes every trace of makeup on my face without drying it out and the Probiotics help Balance my Skin 🌱
Raven T.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Tula has literally changed my life, and it all started with this
product! I have very acne-prone, oily skin and suffer from cystic acne
and acne scars. It's been drilled into our minds to think the harshest
products are the most effective, but Tula has proved the exact opposite.
This cleanser leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. The product
just feels very simple and refreshing and does not strip the skin dry,
while also helping clear my acne. I've used it twice a day everyday and
the bottle lasted me about four months. My skin has completely changed
since I started using Tula products, and I don't see myself using any
other cleanser any time soon.
Victoria C.
I’m absolutely loving this TULA Purifying Face Cleanser - it’s really gentle and leaves skin feeling great! It’s a jelly consistency that goes milky with water. Highly recommend
Kourtney S.
N Little Rock, AR
Amazing stuff! My face was soft & didn’t feel dry after washing. My breakouts have dramatically decreased in just a couple weeks. The packaging from the website was so cute. It’s up there on price but it’s a great size & completely worth it. I’ve been through so many face washes lately bc I randomly started breaking out so much. This worked miracles. I recommend everyone should at least try this! I’ll continue to purchase for sure.
Gabi A.
This stuff is great. Foams up nicely, makes my skin feel tight, but not too tight, if you know what I mean. This is a great, simple cleanser for all skin types. Not sure if I've noticed any results from the  probiotics in it, but it couldn't hurt, right??
Shelbi H.
Fort Worth
Tried this based on many bloggers recommendations and it was pretty good. Not expensive and lasted a long time. I’ve gone through 3 bottles now and plan to continue to use. I have dry skin and this was the perfect cleaner.
Fiona W.
Washington, DC
Finally found a face wash that works! It cleans and takes off all my makeup without be harsh or drying. My skin has never looked better!
Gracielle R.
Winston, GA
I have very sensitive skin. Has anyone gotten breakouts from this cleanser?
Megan O.
Newington, CT
How is the price point?
Vanessa H.
London, ON
What is the consistency of this cleanser? Is it a cream cleanser or a gel?
Cynthia P.
Strasburg
Are these products scented?
julianna L.
I have sensitive skin, has anyone experienced dryness with this cleanser?