BY TULA

All-in-one foaming face wash designed to help remove makeup, cleanse pores, and nourish skin.

• I have very sensitive skin. Has anyone gotten breakouts f...5 Answers
  • Has anybody with oily, acne prone skin used TULA Purifyin...1 Answers
  • I have combination skin that tends to be on the dry side,...1 Answers
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser
  • "In the spirit of transparency and full disclosure, I bought this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. (I like discounts, but just because a person gets a discount doesn't mean s/he'll love the product itself, right?) I'll call it as I see it. What Attracted Me to the Product: I have seen probiotics do amazing things for health when taken internally, so the idea of applying them topically was very intriguing to me. It struck me as a smart innovation in theory, but I did not know if it would actually "work." As I read more, I discovered that the Tula line was created by a gastroenterologist and internist, Dr. Roshini Raj, so there is likely a lot of medical knowledge that went into Tula's Purifying Face Cleanser. First Impressions: The bottle is bigger than I expected, which is a happy surprise! The packaging and bottle of cleanser are lovely and designed in serene, calming shades of aqua that bring to mind a spa experience. All of the ingredients are listed on the box, so you can inspect and know every single thing you are putting on your skin. The cleanser is a thick gel that spreads easily, so a little goes a long way. The scent is a barely noticeable, but pleasant, fragrance. Tula's special probiotic complex is supposed to stimulate the production of vital defense cells, making skin healthier, less sensitive/inflamed, and more resistant to environmental stressors and the aging process. At first, I was intrigued enough to want to try it, but also a little skeptical, because how many times have I read about some new "innovation" in skin care only to end up disappointed? Well, if you read on, you'll see that Tula's Face Cleanser represents one of those rare, amazing times when an innovation actually lives up to its claims. I wondered if I would immediately need to refrigerate the cleanser. I looked into this, and it does not require refrigeration because Tula's probiotics are no longer alive. As Dr. Raj explained in an interview with Forbes, "They've been broken down to release only their most useful elements ....[giving them] a longer shelf life without losing their powerful benefits on the skin." My Experience Using this Product: As I mentioned, I was intrigued, yet a little skeptical about what Tula's "probiotic technology" could actually do for my dry, aging, sensitive skin. Since my skin is parched, sensitive, and reactive, I am a tough test subject for skin care; I want visible results like anyone else, but harsh products do me more harm than good. This cleanser is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, and unlike many, it doesn't leave my skin feeling uncomfortably dry. It gives you a clean that feels nourishing and just slightly hydrating. Pros, Benefits, Cons: Along with other products in the line, Tula Purifying Face Cleanser has left me with clean, clear skin, that is better hydrated, as well as an overall improvement in the softness, evenness, hydration, and tightness of my skin. I saw these improvements faster than I have with any other line. This is one of the first cleansers I have found that actually leaves my sensitive skin nourished rather than drying it out. I thought the price was a major con, but after seeing the results from the product, I realize this is a case where you truly get your money's worth. Who Might Product be Suited For: Someone interested in cleanser that will leave your skin renewed, more even, with less inflammation My Rating System Explained 1 Star: Product does not reflect listing, major faults--stay away from this 2 Stars: Product is useable, but it has notable faults and is very different (in functionality, appearance, etc.) than what was described--think twice 3 Stars: Not all bad, but not able to fully recommend--think it over first 4 Stars: Product is as described and functions well, product is solid though there may be minor issues--pretty, pretty, pretty good 5 Stars: Fantastic product, as described, meets or exceeds expectations, I would recommend it to friends--a find! CONCLUSION: Tula Purifying Face Cleanser is probably the best cleanser I have ever tried--not only does it leave my skin clean and clear, but it does it without leaving me uncomfortably dry. In fact, it seems to reduce inflammation/irritation in my highly sensitive, aging skin. To be honest, the price seemed like a con to me, but after realizing a little goes a long way and seeing such dramatic improvements, I think it is completely worth the cost. I highly recommend the cleanser." in 11 reviews
Jade H.
NEBRASKA❤🌽
This cleanser is super smooth and gentle on the skin. I have super sensitive skin and this stuff works wonders on it. It leaves my face feeling super clean and refreshed.
Jada B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how gentle this is on my face! It removes all of my makeup and doesn’t burn your eyes! It’s also super safe for the skin!
Amanda C.
Maitland, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing cleanser!! It took a few days but my skin was amazing after using this!! I have had a hard time finding a good cleanser and this met every expectation that I had! It is also a great price and lasts forever!
Zoyei G.
Saginaw, MI
This product is amazing! I love how soft it made my face feel. Such a great value for the price. I think it’s around $28 for a huge tube and it lasts forever. Packaging is super nice and all around I love it. Takes all your makeup off and I’m definitely repurchasing.
Hannah B.
payette
Purchased at: ULTA
Awesome facial cleanser very gentle but cleans deep and removes all my makeup without being harsh on my skin. Love this whole skincare line so worth the investment! Defiantly try it out and see what you think.
Brenna J.
Mound City, KS
I’m honestly obsessed with this cleanser!! I’ve never had a regular face washing routine but my face has never felt better since starting TULA! It smells great and is so gentle on my face.
Caitlin E.
Post Falls, ID
10/10 the best cleanser I have ever used. It is gentle and effective at the same time. It doesn't leave my skin tight and deprived of moisture. A little goes a long way and I would recommend this to anyone with skincare concerns or someone looking for a new gentle cleanser.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love this Tula Purifying cleanser!

My skin feels smooth and hydrated!

I really like the deep clean that my skin gets!

It removes old skin cells, dirt, and oil to keep my skin clear!

This is a great cleanser to use because it doesn't irritate my skin at all!
Megan M.
Atlanta
Favorite cleanser! It’s great! I use every morning and every night. Wish it was a little cheaper but overall I love it.
Amanda B.
Bremerton
Such a good product for sensitive skin. I love how gentle it is on my face. I’ve only had it for a weeks but, I absolutely love it. I bought a kit and definitely will be buying the full size Tula products . TULA Purifying Face Cleanser
Gracielle R.
Winston, GA
I have very sensitive skin. Has anyone gotten breakouts from this cleanser?
Vanessa H.
London, ON
What is the consistency of this cleanser? Is it a cream cleanser or a gel?
Cynthia P.
Strasburg
Are these products scented?
Megan O.
Newington, CT
How is the price point?
julianna L.
I have sensitive skin, has anyone experienced dryness with this cleanser?