TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Victoria C.TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Jessica W.TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Laurie C.

BY TULA

All-in-one foaming face wash designed to help remove makeup, cleanse pores, and nourish skin.

Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
I love this stuff. The first time I heard about this product was when a subscription box was adding it as an add on. I looked it up and the reviews were good. Let me start by saying I have dry, sensitive skin. This stuff lathers well, cleans well, and does what is says. It makes my face super smooth and removes blemishes. If I accidentally forget to take my makeup off and have a little pimple pop up I swear it decreases the size and redness. I’m so glad I stumbled upon this product.
Brianna A.
I quickly because a lover of all Tula after one of my favorite bloggers posted about it. Her skin looks great - so I had too! (yes, I fell for it) BUT I am so glad I did. Tula's Purifying Face Cleanser has transformed my face into a new person (hah!). I struggle with cystic acne and Tula quickly reacted in my favor. I have purchased this product multiple times now and continue to do so.
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
This takes all of your makeup off!! Whenever I use my toner after I’m not taking off any extra makeup with the toner which is a amazing. I have acne and it appears to be helping with breakouts. Only been using it for a few weeks but definitely see a difference. I would get a sample size to try first so you’re not spending a lot of money if it doesn’t work for your skin.
Shana F.
I got the TULA Discovery Kit and have loved ALL of them! I would definitely repurchase or try any of other products! I have sensitive skin with redness and this TULA Purifying Face Cleanser is gentle, takes off makeup and still gets my skin clean. I really do love all their products! I wish they were a little cheaper, but you get what you pay for!
Kaitlyn L.
I am OBSESSED with this face cleanser! It is transforming my skin, along with the rest of the TULA line! It is not cheap, but it is totally worth every penny.  During the harsh winter months my skin gets dry and flaky, but this cleanser and the hydrating day and night cream keep my face clean and moisturized! LOVE IT! Just ordered my second bottle.
Courtney R.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tula! This is the only skincare line that has been able to put the right texture back in my skin and calm my active pimples down. Ever since I have been using Tula, I have been getting more and more compliments on my skin. I have been fighting acne for over a year now and I can proudly say that Tula is a life changer. I also use their cleansing oil, PH gel, exfoliating mask and their day & night moisturizer. I don't think I could ever go back to any other skincare line. This cleanser does have a sent to it. I use it in the mornings and as a double cleanse at night with my cleansing oil. You can never go wrong with Probiotics so why not use them in your skincare routine?!
Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
My absolute favorite skincare products! Probiotics are great for your skin! It’s a little pricey but I have a code for 20% off. I use the face wash, serum, day and night cream and eye cream and love all of them!!! It is so gentle on my skin but gets the job done! Great for everyone but especially those with sensitive skin!
weglowup n.
This is one of my top cleansers, hands down. I am glad that I even found this product. Very gentle on the skin AND eyes (can open my eyes while using this and feels nothing) and very good value as well bc it lasts long! It does foam but never feels drying after washing off. Probiotic is the new beauty!
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
I totally love this cleanser! I use this in combination with the Tula Keifer Cleansing Oil. Is it possible to see an improvement in your skin after one wash?! That's how I feel about this cleanser! This is my go to cleanser from now on!!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I like this cleanser to use in the shower, and I believe it has a positive effect on my skin, especially when I am experiencing breakouts, but... it is not my favorite. I do not like the smell, and my skin feels a little 'too clean' after using.
Vanessa H.
London, ON
What is the consistency of this cleanser? Is it a cream cleanser or a gel?
Gracielle R.
Winston, GA
I have very sensitive skin. Has anyone gotten breakouts from this cleanser?
julianna L.
I have sensitive skin, has anyone experienced dryness with this cleanser?
Cynthia P.
Strasburg
Are these products scented?
Megan O.