TULA Purifying Face Cleanser

All-in-one foaming face wash designed to help remove makeup, cleanse pores, and nourish skin.

Has anyone tried this cleanser before? I have sensitive skin and was wondering if the price was worth it to try!Tula Purifying Face Cleanser
Is it better than Murad?
What’s all the hype for Tula products about? Is it really that great or is it just because all the insta influencers get codes for it?
Start your review of TULA Purifying Face Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...stimulate the production of vital defense cells, making skin healthier, less sensitive/inflamed, and more resistant to environmental stressors and the aging process. At first, I was intrigued enough to want to try it, but also a little skeptical, because how many times have I read about some new "innovation" in skin care only to end up disappointed? Well, if you read on, you'll see that Tula's Face Cleanser represents one of those rare, amazing times when an innovation actually lives up to its claims. I wondered if I would immediately need to refrigerate the cleanser. I looked into this, and it does not require refrigeration because Tula's probiotics are no longer alive. As Dr. Raj explained in an interview with Forbes, "They've been broken down to release only their most useful elements ....[giving them] a longer shelf life without losing their powerful benefits on the skin." My Experience Using this Product: As I mentioned, I was intrigued, yet a little skeptical about what Tula's "probiotic technology" could actually do for my dry, aging, sensitive skin. Since my skin is parched, sensitive, and reactive, I am a tough test subject for skin care; I want visible results like anyone else, but harsh products do me more harm than good. This cleanser is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, and unlike many, it doesn't leave my skin feeling uncomfortably dry. It gives you a clean that feels nourishing and just slightly hydrating. Pros, Benefits, Cons: Along with other products in the line, Tula Purifying Face Cleanser has left me with clean, clear skin, that is better hydrated, as well as an overall improvement in the softness, evenness, hydration, and tightness of my skin. I saw these improvements faster than I have with any other line. This is one of the first cleansers I have found that actually leaves my sensitive skin nourished rather than drying it out. I thought the price was a major con, but after seeing the results from the product, I realize this is a case where you truly get your money's worth. Who Might Product be Suited For: Someone interested in cleanser that will leave your skin renewed, more even, with less inflammation My Rating System Explained 1 Star: Product does not reflect listing, major faults--stay away from this 2 Stars: Product is useable, but it has notable faults and is very different (in functionality, appearance, etc.) than what was described--think twice 3 Stars: Not all bad, but not able to fully recommend--think it over first 4 Stars: Product is as described and functions well, product is solid though there may be minor issues--pretty, pretty, pretty good 5 Stars: Fantastic product, as described, meets or exceeds expectations, I would recommend it to friends--a find! CONCLUSION: Tula Purifying Face Cleanser is probably the best cleanser I have ever tried--not only does it leave my skin clean and clear, but it does it without leaving me uncomfortably dry. In fact, it seems to reduce inflammation/irritation in my highly sensitive, aging skin. To be honest, the price seemed like a con to me, but after realizing a little goes a long way and seeing such dramatic improvements, I think it is completely worth the cost. I highly recommend the cleanser.in reviews
Elyssa M.
Los Angeles, CA
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Elyssa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was actually super surprised how much I ended up liking this! I have very sensitive skin and visible pores which can cause more congestion. I don’t have acne but I get occasional breakouts especially during PMS and this has made my skin texture super smooth and even. I also don’t usually like facial products with fragrances cus I feel like it’s extra unnecessary chemicals on my face but this hasn’t bothered me or left any reactions.
Annick K. C.
Cypress, TX
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Annick K. C.
It is an excellent product for the night routine, it cleanses you deeply and leaves your skin soft, smooth and the effects last until the next day, the skin continues to look very healthy. It is somewhat expensive but it really is very good.
Emily S.
McKinney
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Emily S.
Smooth and refreshing, these Tula cleansing pads are a bright spot in my beauty routine. My skin looks brighter and softer immediately after using. My deduction of a star only comes because the results are long lasting enough for me. By the next day that fresh face is gone, even if I did not wear makeup or products in between. I wish the results would linger longer or the product was appropriately priced for daily use.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Emily M.
First thing first- this bottle is HUGE! 6.7 fl oz. If you like this product, you get a lot of bang for your buck. If you don’t, like me... you’ll be using it as a body wash for 6 months. The smell is terrible. It’s powdery yet very strong and clashes with every other scented product. It has a lot of potentially irritating ingredients which didn’t bother me, but I can see how they wood irritate sensitive skin. Ex: full of sulfates, essential oils (lemon! Orange!), fragrance, It also has milk protein and lactose, so lactose intolerant folks or vegans, avoid! Also... “probiotic”? No evidence for that beyond “yogurt extract.” Misleading.
Taylor G.
Canton, CT
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Taylor G.
Hands down one of my favorite cleansers. I use this at least twice a day and always follow up with Tula's 24-7 Moisture, Hydrating Day & Night Cream. I have sensitive, combo skin, and this duo is one of the few I can use twice a day without breaking out or drying out. Cannot recommend this enough for someone looking to control combo skin! The picture attached is makeup-free, filter-free, after using Tula products for about one month. You can use the code TAYGNAZ for 15% off Tula!
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Natalie G.
I received a full-sized container of Tula Purifying Face Cleanser in a subscription box a while back. I’d never heard of the brand prior, but really liked how gentle the formula was on my skin. It easily removes light make up (even mascara!). I’m almost done with my container and will very much consider buying. I’ve seen it at Ulta and Target or a reasonable price.
Jessica C.
Sarasota
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Jessica C.
I’ve been using this product for close to three years now and I absolutely love it! It’s a very gentle cleanser that doesn’t leave your face feeling stripped of all natural oils but it’s still very effective at cleaning and removing makeup - mascara included!
Christine L.
Torrance, CA
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Christine L.
This is a nice gel cleanser. It does the job, but it doesn't really stand out from other gel cleansers that I have tried. The fragrance in this face wash is also waaay too strong. It kinda smells like fragranced baby powder. It actually deters me from using this face wash more often. If this had a subtler fragrance or no fragrance, I would like it better.
Neisha M.
Medford, OR
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Neisha M.
I love to less skin care! Every time I use it my skin feels fresh and clean! It is very gentle on your skin! I would keep it exactly the way it is! It always meet my expectation! Tula is a cult classic!
Teresa M.
Glendale, KY
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Teresa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Been using this for over a month. I have been enjoying it. It yet the skin clean, and even all my makeup off. I do have sensitive skin and it does not irritate it at all. I would def recommend this to others! I think this is my new holy grail! I ended up buying a full size.

209 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
courtney R.
East Longmeadow, MA
il y a un mois
Megan M. il y a un mois
I’m currently trying out a sample of this and I like it so far! I have oily sensitive skin and have not had any problems. It leaves my skin feeling clean without being stripped.
Tracy D.
Clinton, IL
il y a 4 mois
Tula Skincare So Poreless Deep Exfoliating Blackhead Scrub wworks good I just started using a week ago?
Michele L. il y a 3 mois
I love Tula face wash it just has the hint of fragrance and it feels so fresh and clean!!!
Aly R.
MI
il y a 4 mois
TULA Purifying Face Cleanser ? Has anyone else had a lactose reaction to this product?
Neisha M. il y a un mois
Not that I k ow of!