TULA Purifying Face Cleanser uploaded by Laurie C.

BY TULA

All-in-one foaming face wash designed to help remove makeup, cleanse pores, and nourish skin.

Kourtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing stuff! My face was soft & didn’t feel dry after washing. My breakouts have dramatically decreased in just a couple weeks. The packaging from the website was so cute. It’s up there on price but it’s a great size & completely worth it. I’ve been through so many face washes lately bc I randomly started breaking out so much. This worked miracles. I recommend everyone should at least try this! I’ll continue to purchase for sure.
Courtney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tula! This is the only skincare line that has been able to put the right texture back in my skin and calm my active pimples down. Ever since I have been using Tula, I have been getting more and more compliments on my skin. I have been fighting acne for over a year now and I can proudly say that Tula is a life changer. I also use their cleansing oil, PH gel, exfoliating mask and their day & night moisturizer. I don't think I could ever go back to any other skincare line. This cleanser does have a sent to it. I use it in the mornings and as a double cleanse at night with my cleansing oil. You can never go wrong with Probiotics so why not use them in your skincare routine?!
brittany_dell D.
Roswell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered the “trial” version of this product because I have been searching for a good skin care line and have seen many bloggers use this product. The product smells great, it’s a very mild smelling cleaning. I havnt noticed any major changes in my fave, but again I have only been using it for a month. I did go ahead and purchase the big bottle to see if with longer use I notice any changes.
Jen F.
King of Prussia
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is a little off-putting, but the benefits far outweigh the slight inconvenience. My skin absolutely glows after I use this cleanser, it brightens up my complexion while reducing redness.
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial wash. The smell not so strong and its so soft right after you wash your face. Its cheaper than the other facial wash. Its 200ML. Usually some facial wash is only 120ml. This one is great. Tula Purifying Face Cleanser
Mandi B.
Lewistown, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this face wash!  I got it as a sample with my auto subscription of the Tula face cream, and I put aside my other face washes to try this one.  This will be the next one I purchase when all of my other face washes run out.  Tula is a great company and I have been happy with everything I have tried so far!
Karsyn B.
I have only used this product a few times but it has completely changed my skin! It brought my skin to life! I bought it from their website and it came in the cutest packaging. It is a little pricey but it's definitely worth it!!
Alissa H.
This cleanser is super light and really gets the job done. I have used it with other Tula Skincare products and alone and it works either way. It gently bubbles up and smells amazing. I would definitely recommend for all skin types!
Laurie C.
Downers Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is very effective in removing every trace of makeup from your face without drying out your skin. I'm just not crazy about the scent so I give it 4 stars.
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw an ad for Tula on Instagram. I was a little unsure if I would like it, so I bought a tester try it out for two weeks. Needless to say, I'm hooked. It's so gentle on my skin. It makes it feel hydrated and clean and I can tell a difference in only two weeks of using the product. My skin looks better, healthier, and my break outs are finally healing. I'm so impressed. I've been using this cleanser, the face mask (twice a week), the eye cream, and the day and night moisturizer. I will definitely continue to use this product. It works. Oh, and the packaging is so pretty and it smells like heaven! I. LOVE. IT.
Vanessa H.
London, ON
What is the consistency of this cleanser? Is it a cream cleanser or a gel?
julianna L.
I have sensitive skin, has anyone experienced dryness with this cleanser?
Gracielle R.
Winston, GA
I have very sensitive skin. Has anyone gotten breakouts from this cleanser?
Monique C.
Cape Coral, FL
Has anyone used this line of products ? Is it safe for pregnant / breastfeeding moms ?
Cynthia P.
Strasburg
Are these products scented?