BY TULA

TULA Volume Defense Deep Wrinkle Serum is a weightless, milky serum that feels like a burst of hydration on the skin. The formula absorbs effortlessly into the skin and leaves behind no tacky or greasy texture. Skin is left feeling hydrated and appears more youthful looking. This antiaging treatment serum is formulated with TULA's signature probiotic technology featuring omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids; rice proteins; vitamins A, C, and E; and fruit extracts. It also contains a complex that includes yogurt extract, white tea extract, and blueberry extract. How do I use it: First, apply the serum to clean, dry skin before applying your moisturizer. Massage into skin using a circular motion. Product should be applied to entire face, paying special attention to specific areas of concern. Use morning and evening daily. From TULA. Includes: see more...

Sarah Z.
Indianapolis
I use this regularly. Feels nice. I really believe the probiotics help with my dry/sensitive skin. Makes my face feel and look healthy. I really don’t have wrinkles yet, so I can’t speak to that.
Karley B.
Odessa, TX
I need to use this more consistently but the fine line wrinkles in my forehead are slowly diminishing. One bottle has lasted me a long while and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a wrinkle solution. I do notice that if I don’t use this as consistently that my wrinkles to start to come back.
Jodie L.
I don’t have Deep wrinkles, but I have a few lines on my forehead and this product has helped diminish those lines drastically. I could only imagine how it would would on someone with more wrinkles then me. I highly recommend.
Muriel A.
How are these Tula products? I’ve heard they’re good but I really want some opinions on it. :)