BeautyTULA
Pro-Glycolic 10% Resurfacing Toner

Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% Resurfacing Toner

by TULA

WARNING: This product is for Recharge Subscriptions use only, do not publish or delete this product. Customers will not see this message.

Is this okay for dry skin?
Should I use a toner if I have combination skin/oily skin?
Is this toner worth the price?
Start your review of Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% Resurfacing Toner!
Lauren A.
Peoria, IL
Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% Resurfacing Toner uploaded by Lauren A.
Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% Resurfacing Toner uploaded by Lauren A.
.This is a pretty great product It is alcohol free and includes ingredients like probiotics, blueberry and beets which is very unique and something I have not seen before in a toner . It also includes glycolic acid which serves to exfoliate the skin gently. Because of that it’s almost like a two in one product. Another plus is the packaging and applicator. You basically tip it upside down and pump it into your palm or on a cotton pad (I always apply it directly into my palm so product doesn’t get wasted on a cotton round- plus it’s less wasteful) the size of the product is also quite large and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight or dry. Downside is the pump was a learning curve. I wish they were more clear about how to use it on the packaging . This is also fairly gentle so if you like a stronger product this probably isn’t for you. [product:tula-pro-glycolic-10%-resurfacing-toner]
April  M.
1,642 reviews
Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% Resurfacing Toner uploaded by April  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% Resurfacing Toner is Amazing!!! I love how it targets my problem areas like my pores. This helps even my skin tone out by gently removing a thin layer of unnecessary top skin. To create a cleaner more balanced canvas. I definitely recommend this to people who like great toners.
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% Resurfacing Toner uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve only used this a few times and already notice a difference. This toner gently exfoliates making skin MUCH softer. It also has no fragrance and is very hydrating leaving skin with a healthy, even glow. It’s hydrating enough that I feel like I don’t need to apply my serum and booster! I currently have the 1 oz trial size. The second time I opened it the top came off, spilling product out everywhere which is why I gave it 4 stars. Not sure if mine is just broken or what but other than that this is great and I will definitely keep using as my regular toner.
Robin D.
East Boston, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product- the only reason I gave it 4 stars was because it came it the Glow Starts Here Kit and the pump doesn’t work- good thing I still had the one from the last bottle. Otherwise this is a great product and I usually use Juice Beauty but was looking for change and this was a welcome change! I recommend and will buy again! [product:tula-pro-glycolic-10%-resurfacing-toner]
Patricia  C.
Weston, WV
You guys, so I got this during the 21 day sale in ulta. I am so glad I got this product too. I am really digging Tula products. I feel like this brand has such simple packaging and I tend to use this toner before I put my make up or when I exfoliate. YES I would buy again.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,268 reviews
Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% Resurfacing Toner uploaded by Adriane N.
🌿My skin has always been a HUGE fan of the TULA brand & theur phenomenal line of skincare products available. So far there has NOT been a product that I have not thought very highly of- and to date- this glycolic (10%) strength resurfacer is actually MY favorite product from Tula Skincare. My skin simply responds to glycolic products like it is a miracle potion for my skin. 😆🙌 🌿Tula's alcohol-free pH balancing & resurfacing treatment gel features a blend of probiotic extracts & glycolic acid to powerfully, yet gently exfoliate, helping your skincare absorb better & leaving skin looking smooth & even. Hyaluronic acid hydrates  while blueberry & snow mushroom help provide antioxidant protection. This bottle retails for $34. #skincarejunkie
Émmy P.
Cincinnati
Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% Resurfacing Toner uploaded by Émmy P.
This is by far the best toner I’ve found to lift dirt from my pores without stripping or irritating it. I have dry combination skin that is highly sensitive to products but this one hasn’t caused me any issues whatsoever. It’s even helped reduce the production of oil throughout the day!
Valerie  T.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Macy's
Life saver for my dark circles. Instant help. Cooling effect helps with under eye bags of you have one, and glycolic acid is perfect for any type of skin. Cute design and great size that fit any bags. I always have with me, if stay up all night up
Melissa A.
Bulverde, TX
For acne prone skin this is a game changer. I use every morning after washing my face and before applying face cream and I’ve noticed a huge difference in just a month of using it. Easy to store on a counter top or in a drawer, pleasant scent, and amazing results.
Josseline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg holy grail toner over here. I bought it at ulta out of curiosity and fell in love. It last forever and i mean it . u only need to dab a little on a cotton pad and wipe away all the dirt left behind. After u double cleanse. I believe its safe for sensitive skin. it feels fresh and not irritating at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Neghin K.
W Hollywood, CA
il y a un an
Liz P. il y a 8 mois
I love the Tula. But I will say that silly pump doesn’t work.. I just take the top off and put it on the cotton round. This is gentle but effective. My skin looks great.