Skin CareFacial SkincareTULA
Overnight Repair Treatment (16 oz)

Tula Overnight Repair Treatment (1.6 oz)

by TULA

Our most potent cream combines probiotics, AHA’s & Vitamin C to target signs of premature aging, smooth the appearance of wrinkles & improve the look of tone & texture—all while you sleep. Formula is clean & clinically-proven. Some would say this is a powerhouse 'anti-aging' treatment. We say there’s nothing ‘anti’ about aging, but this is an excellent option if a more youthful appearance is your goal. *3 out of 4 people agreed product improved skin bounce * Self assessment on 32 subjects after 1 use

Are you suppose to use this ever night or just a few days a week?
Is this product worth getting ? Does it help with dry skin?
Start your review of Tula Overnight Repair Treatment (1.6 oz)!
Nicole A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tula Overnight Repair Treatment (1.6 oz) uploaded by Nicole A.
A great night time moisturizer it has probiotics and super foods in it. It helps makes your skin feel great and helps prevent aging.
Laura B.
Tula Overnight Repair Treatment (1.6 oz) uploaded by Laura B.
I was so excited after purchasing this cream because of all the great Tula reviews here. I was even considering switching all of my skincare needs to Tula because I have sensitive, dry and aging skin. Unfortunately, this cream did not work for me at all! I have broken out into little red bumps on my chin and the skin on the sides of my nose. Those areas are now peeling. I used the cream three times. Each time I noticed I would get a weird burning sensation that eventually would go away. I thought maybe it was being caused by an interaction with one of my other products but I tried it on it's own and it's definitely this cream. The burning was in the same spot as the skin that's now peeling. Also, the smell of this cream is weird. My husband said it smells like old lady cream. I'm now scared to try any of the other products in this line. I am giving them 2 stars because their return policy is great! It said I could keep the cream and gift it to someone. They'll do a credit in case I want to purchase something else. If I don't purchase anything within 48 hours then they'll refund my credit card. Also, I like the container it comes in. One push down and it gives you the right amount for your face.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
I love how the lotion dispenses but I’m not a big fan of the scent. I also wish this product didn’t feel so thick on my face especially with it being an overnight treatment.
Sarah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product has a nasty smell. Very moisturizing and thick, but I can’t get past the nasty smell. I would improve the products smell to smell more clean. Tula products have odd smells, but are clean and effective.
Traci G.
Charleston, WV
A little bit goes a long way! I love the functionality of this container! No mess! Only have to press down gently for a small amount of serum. My skin feels super soft and hydrated the next morning. If I consider my use, I notice my face is less dull!
April D.
Simpsonville, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I like that this brand is considered clean beauty. I have dry and sensitive skin. The smell is very strong Tula Overnight Repair Treatment (1.6 oz) but for the most part I do recommend it. I love to put this on before bed because I wake up with hydrated skin!
Jordan F.
Glendale, AZ
This overnight repair cream SLAPS! I use this on nights where I have really dry skin and need some extra lovin!!
dezeray W.
Lockport , NY
Highly recommend! I love everything tula! Definitely gets the job done, none greasy a little bit pricey but it's a nice size for the price you pay!very effective!
Delana M.
Bossier City, LA
This is super moisturizing. It is a little heavy and took a long time to absorb into my skin. I love the packaging!
Kara V.
West Des Moines
I’m about two weeks into this product and I really like it. I have sensitive skin but Tula has always been very gentle yet effective for me. I use this as my nightly neck and face cream and I definitely notice my skin being brighter and more plump when I wake up in the morning.