Tula Oil-Free Gel Cream

by TULA

Like a glass of water for dry skin! This addictive gel cream is an oil free face moisturizer that leaves skin quenched, dewy and revived in a weightless, oil-free texture. Great for all skin types, especially those with problematic skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tula Oil-Free Gel Cream!
Armynda R.
Williamsburg, Va
This is an awesome, deep moisturizer that works even for oily skin! It's a really thin formula that absorbs directly into the skin and doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. It's a little pricey but very high quality, so I don't think it's unreasonable at all.
Rachael L.
Clear Lake, IA
This is a nice day cream. It is a gel so it doesn’t feel as hydrating as a normal cream would but my skin definitely feels better once I’ve applied the gel. It goes on smooth and easy. It also doesn’t take a lot to cover your face. It’s an excellent, lightweight day cream.
Tiffany F.
Lone Tree, CO
I love how light this lotion feels and it looks great under makeup. The reason I am giving this 4 stars is because I can get very dry skin and this did not help on those days. Overall a great lotion but not if you have very dry skin!

Looking for your answer?