TULA Exfoliating Treatment Mask uploaded by Leigh D.

BY TULA

Dual-phase treatment that gently exfoliates old, dead skin cells to reveal the look of a hydrated, glowing complexion.

• Is the price really worth it? I've he...Yes, the price is very much wo... 1 Answers
  • my skin has been so sensitive to exfo...I have sensitive skin too and ... 2 Answers
  • How much does this cost?Roughly $55 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Central, SC
Ive only used this mask a few times but it has already made its way into my mask routine. I have oily acne prone skin with very small pores that get easily clogged. Because of this I like to use clay masks to help deep cleanse my skin. I only use this once a week because I have other masks I use and I don't like to exfoliate too often (I use a chemical exfoliant daily as well). I really like how this mask goes on, its thick but spreads easily and almost has a cooling feeling. This mask does not dry hard and immovable like some, and the exfoliation is great for sensitive skin. The "beads" in it pop when worked into the skin making sure they do not over irritate the skin. After use, my skin felt very soft, and my pores were noticeably clearer. This also did not cause me any issues with breakouts or extra reddness.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Hands down by far the best , I have dry skin around my nose and with weather changes its really dry and embarrassing it flakes.... I've used other exfoliating creams out there some even felt like the damaged more then helped, but with this one.. let me say it's hasn't dried me to much but exfoliates just enough to not have any dry skin sitt there, and it hydrates aswell I use it 2 times a week some times 3 if it's a lot more
Lo L.
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
I received this in one of my Birchboxes. I absolutely love trying out masks! Since I have oily skin, this clay based treatment shows all the oil its sucked out, which is cool. There are also some jojoba beads in the formula for some light exfoliation. I just wasn't wowed by the results.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Hickory, NC
I love this mask! It is gentle enough that you can use it up to three times a week (just make sure you moisturizer afterward!). It doesn't make your face feel hard when it dries and my skin feels super smooth after I use it. I will for sure be buying it again.
S Z.
S Z.
If you apply once a week, you will see a major difference. Great item! Love this! I recommend all my family and friends to give this a try! It's great !!
evelyn m.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
looooved it, great cuality, exfoliates very good, pricey were i live but totally worth it i recommend it.
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
I've had this for awhile waiting to use it. It was a gift from my mother. At first when I put it on my face it burned but I'm also using retinol. I left it on for 5 minutes then exfoliated. It left me skin softer than expected and helped with the dry skin from the retinol treatment. I would purchase again. Excuse the pic I was coloring my grays!I liked the way my skin looked and felt after the treatment. It is a little pricey but if you have combination skin or acne prone it's worth the extra money.
Laurin T.
Laurin T.
Fate, TX
I like this product and the way it feels once applied to the face. It has a cooling sensation and seems to help bring the dirt off of my face. I would recommend but it is high priced.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Anniston, AL
Love this mask! Left my skin feeling super soft and decongested which are the two things I look for in a mask. You have to try this product! Gentle yet effective!
Deshay C.
Deshay C.
Chesapeake, VA
Once I used it, I felt a tingling sensation and I was a little worried, but I was completely surprise on how amazing it left my skin. My face felt really smooth, like it worked right away, so I can not wait until I purchase this item.
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.
my skin has been so sensitive to exfoliating mask lately but i bought this one because it came in a pack with the moisturizer and i heard great reviews but wanted to know if anyone ran into any skin problems while using this or some amazing benefits
Rubi L.
Rubi L.
How much does this cost?
Julie D.
Julie D.
Pearl River, NY
Is the price really worth it? I've heard great things, but the cost is definitely putting me off.