BY TULA

Dual-phase treatment that gently exfoliates old, dead skin cells to reveal the look of a hydrated, glowing complexion.

• Anyone used Tula products?? Are they worth the spend? I s...3 Answers
  • Is the price really worth it? I've heard great things, bu...3 Answers
  • my skin has been so sensitive to exfoliating mask lately ...2 Answers
Kaitlyn L.
This product is amazing.  I bought the travel size mask because I did not want to initially spend over $50 for a product I never used before, and I fell in love.  I have used it about 10 times and I still have quite a bit of the travel size left, so it goes a long way.  I will definitely be buying full size when I run out.  I suffer from dry skin in the winter and usually exfoliating further dries me out, but this mask does not.  I have been using it 2-3 times a week and follow it with their hydrating day and night cream and my skin is extremely moisturized!
Raven T.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is my go-to mask for exfoliating! It can definitely be harsh on drier parts of the skin, like any exfoliating mask, but when used it small doses, it gives the cleanest feeling. I use it 3x a week and always feel so refreshed after! The product lasted me a few months because you definitely only need a small amount at a time. I always recommend this mask to people, and when used with the other Tula products, your skin feels so clean!
Shana F.
I got the TULA Discovery Kit and have loved ALL of the products! I would definitely repurchase or try any of other products! I have sensitive skin with redness and this TULA Exfoliating Treatment Mask is gentle on my sensitive skin, smells great, is detoxifying and exfoliating without being harsh. I really do love all their products! I wish they were a little cheaper, but you get what you pay for!
Alanna P.
Springdale
I absolutely love everything about this mask! I use it 2-3 times a week as recommended, and it does exactly as what it says. I’m on my early 20’s so my skin is still growing, and what not. As my skin is also young, and still plump, I still try to have a strict skincare. This product is clean and natural which I love. It has micro-beads which helps with exfoliating. When using this product you really don’t need that much, just as long as you have a covered layer on your face. And you leave it on for 5 minutes which is a plus. (Or longer) This product is very long lasting since you don’t need much when applying. Although I have to warn, this does leave a residue when you wash it off, BUT it does come off after you pat your face dry. So overall, this product helps calm my face, settles my acne days, and brightens up my complexion.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This is such a great mask. I️t has probiotics to help maintain healthy skin, and I️t has dissolving beads that exfoliate as well. My skin feels so soft after using I️t (about once a week) and I love that I️t uses Probiotic Technology to strengthen. You can get I️t on Tulas website. I️t is a bit pricey, but I️t lasts a long time and seems worth I️t.
Ashlee C.
Wilmington
I was hesitant to buy any of the Tula products due to the cost. I am acne prone so hesitant to what I buy. I used the mask during a breakout and it didn’t burn or make my face feel too tight and dry after. I want to try this and Tula’s other masks in the future to give a comprehensive review.
Andrea S.
Waltham, MA
My new favorite face mask!!! It not only smells amazing and has a beautiful blue color, but it works so well too and only take 5 minutes! My skin immediately feels better after I use the mask! I received it free for reviewing but would definitely purchase it again!
Layne S.
I don’t like the beads in this product, but at least they are biodegradable and made out of plants. However the mask itself is nice! It doesn’t dry out the skin like a lot of clay masks do, and it’s nice to decongest my pores
Delaney G.
Truro
TULA has easily become one of my favorite skincare companies. I strongly believe in probiotics, I take them daily. And now I can have it in my skincare too. This mask is a gentle exfoliater, leaving my skin feeling super soft. I tent to have a lot of dry skin around my nose area and after using this mask, it clear and moisturized. I use a lot of different TULA products before but this is the one that I continue to repurchase.
Erica R.
Denver, CO
I love TULA!!! My favorite thing about this mask is you only have to leave it on for 5 min. You b leave it on longer. If I feel a breakout coming on it really helps control my skin and clear it out.
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone used Tula products?? Are they worth the spend? I see a lot of bloggers raving about them TULA Exfoliating Treatment Mask
Julie D.
Pearl River, NY
Is the price really worth it? I've heard great things, but the cost is definitely putting me off.
Rubi L.
How much does this cost?
Katelynn E.
my skin has been so sensitive to exfoliating mask lately but i bought this one because it came in a pack with the moisturizer and i heard great reviews but wanted to know if anyone ran into any skin problems while using this or some amazing benefits
trisha V.
Is this mask easy to remove?