TULA Exfoliating Treatment Mask uploaded by Leigh D.

BY TULA

Dual-phase treatment that gently exfoliates old, dead skin cells to reveal the look of a hydrated, glowing complexion.

• Is the price really worth it? I've heard great things, but the cost...1 Answers
  • my skin has been so sensitive to exfoliating mask lately but i boug...2 Answers
  • Does this work? TULA Purifying Face CleanserBe the first to answer!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
West Chester, PA
Ive only used this mask a few times but it has already made its way into my mask routine. I have oily acne prone skin with very small pores that get easily clogged. Because of this I like to use clay masks to help deep cleanse my skin. I only use this once a week because I have other masks I use and I don't like to exfoliate too often (I use a chemical exfoliant daily as well). I really like how this mask goes on, its thick but spreads easily and almost has a cooling feeling. This mask does not dry hard and immovable like some, and the exfoliation is great for sensitive skin. The "beads" in it pop when worked into the skin making sure they do not over irritate the skin. After use, my skin felt very soft, and my pores were noticeably clearer. This also did not cause me any issues with breakouts or extra reddness.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Hands down by far the best , I have dry skin around my nose and with weather changes its really dry and embarrassing it flakes.... I've used other exfoliating creams out there some even felt like the damaged more then helped, but with this one.. let me say it's hasn't dried me to much but exfoliates just enough to not have any dry skin sitt there, and it hydrates aswell I use it 2 times a week some times 3 if it's a lot more
Lo L.
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
I received this in one of my Birchboxes. I absolutely love trying out masks! Since I have oily skin, this clay based treatment shows all the oil its sucked out, which is cool. There are also some jojoba beads in the formula for some light exfoliation. I just wasn't wowed by the results.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Hickory, NC
I love this mask! It is gentle enough that you can use it up to three times a week (just make sure you moisturizer afterward!). It doesn't make your face feel hard when it dries and my skin feels super smooth after I use it. I will for sure be buying it again.
S Z.
S Z.
If you apply once a week, you will see a major difference. Great item! Love this! I recommend all my family and friends to give this a try! It's great !!
evelyn m.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
looooved it, great cuality, exfoliates very good, pricey were i live but totally worth it i recommend it.
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
I've had this for awhile waiting to use it. It was a gift from my mother. At first when I put it on my face it burned but I'm also using retinol. I left it on for 5 minutes then exfoliated. It left me skin softer than expected and helped with the dry skin from the retinol treatment. I would purchase again. Excuse the pic I was coloring my grays!I liked the way my skin looked and felt after the treatment. It is a little pricey but if you have combination skin or acne prone it's worth the extra money.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand caught my eye on my Instagram feed. I'm generally pretty skeptical about those paid posts but did a lot of research and everything was coming up roses. I decided to test out the brand with this mask and I"m so glad I did. I suffer from dry skin in the winter and was feeling frustrated by other options out there. This exfoliates without further drying you out.
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Marietta, GA
I LOVE this multifunctional product. I am on my second container of it and know I will continue to re-purchase. I use this to exfoliate as a scrub, leave on my whole face as a mask or spot treat acne overnight. It's gentle and effective.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
So I have really dry skin, which can be partially to blame due to dead skin cells laying on the top of the skin. A good exfoliator is the perfect this to get rid of that. This is a perfect thing to use.
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.
my skin has been so sensitive to exfoliating mask lately but i bought this one because it came in a pack with the moisturizer and i heard great reviews but wanted to know if anyone ran into any skin problems while using this or some amazing benefits
Rubi L.
Rubi L.
How much does this cost?
Julie D.
Julie D.
Pearl River, NY
Is the price really worth it? I've heard great things, but the cost is definitely putting me off.