BY TULA

Dual-phase treatment that gently exfoliates old, dead skin cells to reveal the look of a hydrated, glowing complexion.

• Anyone used Tula products?? Are they worth the spend? I see a lot...1 Answers
  • Is the price really worth it? I've heard great things, but the co...2 Answers
  • my skin has been so sensitive to exfoliating mask lately but i bo...2 Answers
Kaitlyn L.
This product is amazing.  I bought the travel size mask because I did not want to initially spend over $50 for a product I never used before, and I fell in love.  I have used it about 10 times and I still have quite a bit of the travel size left, so it goes a long way.  I will definitely be buying full size when I run out.  I suffer from dry skin in the winter and usually exfoliating further dries me out, but this mask does not.  I have been using it 2-3 times a week and follow it with their hydrating day and night cream and my skin is extremely moisturized!
Shana F.
I got the TULA Discovery Kit and have loved ALL of the products! I would definitely repurchase or try any of other products! I have sensitive skin with redness and this TULA Exfoliating Treatment Mask is gentle on my sensitive skin, smells great, is detoxifying and exfoliating without being harsh. I really do love all their products! I wish they were a little cheaper, but you get what you pay for!
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This is such a great mask. I️t has probiotics to help maintain healthy skin, and I️t has dissolving beads that exfoliate as well. My skin feels so soft after using I️t (about once a week) and I love that I️t uses Probiotic Technology to strengthen. You can get I️t on Tulas website. I️t is a bit pricey, but I️t lasts a long time and seems worth I️t.
Alexandra E.
I actually really loved this product. I’m not a big face mask person, but I use this one at least once a week. When it’s on your skin you can almost feel it tingling a bit. It’s very good for exfoliation after as well.
Karyssa C.
Oswego, NY
I love how this made my skin feel. I has never used an exfoliating mask before but I feel like I'm doing two things at once which is nice and seems like a bang for your buck. I would recommend it!
Erica R.
denver,co
I love TULA!!! My favorite thing about this mask is you only have to leave it on for 5 min. You b leave it on longer. If I feel a breakout coming on it really helps control my skin and clear it out.
Katie H.
Villanova, PA
I really like this mask. It “balances” the skin, so the skin basically just goes back to the correct amount of oiliness needed for healthy skin. Would definitely buy again. To be clear this mask isn’t THE BEST (but still good) at clearing up acne. It’s better for brightening the skin to its natural glow
Meghan B.
San Jose
My latest and greatest favorite!! Definitely leaves your skin glowing and smooth like it’s is designed to do. I love the nice blue packaging it comes it. Only reason it got four stars is because once it’s on your skin it has kind of a weird smell but I’m sure that just means it’s working! Overall great product worth the buy!
Jessica W.
Omaha
LOVE this mask! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth after each use. It’s also gentle enough for me to use multiple times per week. I truly feel like it has improved the look and texture of my skin.
brittany_dell D.
Roswell, GA
This product is great! My face feels amazing post scrub! It definitely met my expectations. I will continue to buy this product. It is a little on the pricey side, but for good quality product it’s worth the $$ spent.
Katelynn E.
my skin has been so sensitive to exfoliating mask lately but i bought this one because it came in a pack with the moisturizer and i heard great reviews but wanted to know if anyone ran into any skin problems while using this or some amazing benefits
Julie D.
Pearl River, NY
Is the price really worth it? I've heard great things, but the cost is definitely putting me off.
Rubi L.
How much does this cost?
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone used Tula products?? Are they worth the spend? I see a lot of bloggers raving about them TULA Exfoliating Treatment Mask
trisha V.
Is this mask easy to remove?