BY TULA

An all-in-one, travel-friendly sample kit of TULA’s probiotic skin-care line.

Kit includes:

• Purifying Face Cleanser – 1 fl oz / 30 ml
  • Hydrating Day & Night Cream – 0.5 oz / 15 g
  • Illuminating Face Serum – 0.5 fl oz / 15 ml
  • Revitalizing Eye Cream – 0.25 oz / 7 g
  • TULA travel case

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I purchased this while i was on my mission to having a clearer face, now this is about 52.00 BUT this stuff actually works and you wont need any other brands because it has a whole line of skin care that meets most of your needs. The gel cleanser is nice and lathers nicely on your face , cleaning away all makeup , dirt , and any thing else that lands on your face while leaving your face feeling completely moisturized.. The toner OMG i just love , this feels so nice on your face and again , light to no smell, and seriously works on day 2 my pimples surfaced and popped. The hydrating day and night cream has a very light smell and will keep you hydrated. The eye cream works really well also , after day i noticed the black lines and puffiness had went away quite a bit but after two weeks i no longer have any puffiness or dark circles so i continue to use to keep my skin looking better. I am very happy I found TULA products because this is what my face needed.
If you are like me and have tried a TON of other cleansers with NO relief im telling you to give this a shot!!!! This has seriously worked for my sensitive, acne -prone, and pore skin! I am a fan for life.
Brianna A.
I am always hesitant to try a new skincare line but after one of my favorite bloggers was raving about - I had to try! I decided to purchase the TULA Discovery Kit as a starter. TULA is on the more expensive side and I didn't want to invest in something that would potentially not help. The cleanser and moisturizer have done wonders to my skin. I struggle with cystic acne and that has since been minimized. While I like the eye cream, I don't really have issues with my eyes, so I haven't found it as effective. I loveeee the illuminating serum, I will be purchasing that again in the near future. I have since purchased both full sizes of the cleanser and moisturizer.
Victoria A.
round lake
Used this product in hopes of clearing up a huge acne breakout that occurred on my forehead. I’m a first time user with sensitive skin and was very hesitant to use a new product, however, I️ became desperate. I️ began by washing my face with the Purifying Cleanser which has a gel like consistency and turns into a foam when it comes into contact with water. Next I️ applied the ‘toner’. Again another slimy consistency that goes on clear and dries into a slightly tacky finish. Finally, I️ finished off with the hydrating moisturizer. So far, I’ve been following this regimen for two weeks and my forehead has definitely begun to clear. The pimples have reduced in size and noticeably feel dry and small (signs that they’re about to flake off hopefully). I️ would definitely recommend.
Ashley H.
This was the first ever purchase I had made from TULA and I loved it! I used up every ounce of each of the products! If you are looking to try a new skincare line without the commitment of full size products I would HIGHLY recommend this discovery kit! Tula's website also offers various discovery kits for different skin types!
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love TULA products, they're worth every penny! I have super sensitive skin and they leave my skin calmer, smoother, and softer. The cleanser is never over drying and the moisturizer leaves skin soft and smooth without being heavy. The scent isn't my favorite, but it's definitely worth the results!
Emily S.
I love this starter kit, they give you the perfect amount to try everything out (about 14 days worth) to test out if you like the line before investing into the brand. I have purchased the full size and I’m loving everything I’ve tried from Tula!
Loren S.
Prattville , AL
I absolutely LOVE this line of skincare - it has prebiotics AND probiotics - it is changing my skin from the inside out! I love the transformation so far, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for a new skincare line!
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
This discovery kit is the perfect dose of what is needed for you to be able to find the products you like. It definitely serves its purpose. It helped me narrow down the products that worked for my skin and which ones didn’t.
brittany_dell D.
Roswell, GA
This is the perfect size kit to check out these products to see if they work for your skin. I bought these for and have now purchased the larger sizes because I do love the way it smells, and even though I haven’t seen any dramatic changes on my face, my skin feels amazing.
Josey C.
Peru, IN
Great starter kit if you’re looking to try this brand. All the products in the kit I ended up buying the normal size. I just bought this again for our vacation we went on. Great value for the price point.
Morgan E.
About how long does this size of products last?
Megan K.
When did you start notice changes in your skin!? Or when the product started to work?