BY TUL

Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
These are some of my favorite pens, at first they didn't write too well. It kept skipping but for some reason after a while it started to write very well and never skipped. I'm glad i took the chance on these. They also don't bleed through the paper and the colors are very vibrant.
Megan S.
TUL Pens are my favorite Pens. I actually tried these last year and fell in love with them. The ink glides out of the pen like a dream. They are affordable and last a long time. I do recommend these and you can pick them up at office depo
Audry A.
I love the variety, feel, and glide of a Tul. But as a server when left in my apron they do tend to get an ink glob on the tip that messes with ny ocd while writting tickets
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
These pens are ABSOLUTELY amazing. They write so smoothly. I actually never heard of them until I started working at a school supply store. A lot of customers would come in and purchase these so I decided to try one out randomly one day. They truly are something to rave about.
Meisha C.
I love these pens! They make writing so effortless and easy. I don't find myself bearing down hard or tracing over letters I just wrote to make darker. Get you some!
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
These are by far my favorite pens!! I love the ballpoint pens or the gel pens. The color is very nice and they are the smoothst pens. I like that you can get them in a variety of sizes from very fine to medium. I love that they do not smear. They are the perfect pen for any writing project!!!
Tracy K.
I recently ordered this through Office Max/Depot. I was looking for something new to try. I writes very smooth on all surfaces. It doesn't bleed like some rollerball pens do. The price is reasonable and I would highly recommend it. I will buy again
Felicia H.
Love any Tul product!!! These pens writes really smoothly. The feeling of the pens are soft and madding in a way that feels really comfortable when I hold them. One of my favorite types of pen.
Deja T.
Denver, CO
This whole brand of pens is absolutely amazing and to die for ! Go buy please because they are amazing !
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I love the Tul pens in general love the way they write even the flow of ink is smooth doesn’t smear