TUL Mechanical Pencils, 0.5mm, Pack Of 2 uploaded by Brandi B.

BY TUL

Innovative, sleek design is fine-tuned for precision writing Soft, nonslip grip makes writing comfortable. Cushion point prevents lead breakage while in use. Features convenient 1in. twist-up eraser. Pocket clip makes it easy to carry. Lead is refillable. TUL Pencils part of a large selection of office supplies. TUL Mechanical Pencils, 0.5mm, Pack Of 2 is one of many Mechanical Pencils available through Office Depot. Made by TUL. see more...

Brandi B.
Farmington, NM
Okay these pencils seem expensive but I’m telling you they are the 100% best! I am a mathematics major. Let me just say- I have used a lot of pencils. The lead is impossible to break. The eraser is great for little spots, but let’s be honest the big erasers are the best because most of the time if I’m erasing I need to erase a lot. The lead is easy to refill and it is a comfortable grip with a smooth write. If you’re reading this thinking I don’t know what smooth write is supposed to mean let me assure you, it’s because you are using the wrong pencil!!!! The only draw back is the colorful pencils on come in .7, which is way way to thick of lead for me. Love this pencil!!!! I would not have survived my undergrad without it.
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
I love these mechanical pencils and anything from tul! These fit perfectly in my fingers without being too light or too heavy. The pencil has a nice grip and i love that the eraser twists up instead of just being an insert. I use these everyday for school and other writing activities. I recommend them to everyone and have repurchased and purchased them as gifts.