Tukol X-Pecto Miel Multi Symptom Cold Natural Honey Liquid - 4 fl oz uploaded by Yadaris M.

BY TUKOL

Find Cold, Cough And Allergy at Target.com! Tukol X-pecto Honey Adult Cold Relief Liquid helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes. It temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold: nasal congestion; cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation. see more...

Courtney W.
Long beach, CA
This stuff is a lifesaver. My last cold, I was convinced I had the new super strain that was lethal. I took like 6 different kinds of medicines and NOTHING helped but this. I took mucinex, tylenol, sudafed, robitussin, NyQuil and found no relief until I tried this. What's funny is the convenient store where I bought all the different medicine told me about it. I was sooo thankful! Sharing just in case someone out there is on their deathbed like I was 😂
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
I have a cold for two days and try a lot of thing and nothing help me to feel better. I find this product and for me was so great. Only take 2 dose and I feel better. The flavor is good and the price is good.