BY TUGA

The Tuga Breaker short sleeve sun shirt is one of Tuga s most popular because of its easy fit and cool prints. Designed with a two-tone combo and a print: Solid back/front, contrasting sleeves and collar, with print on the sleeves. Tuga logo on front. Fits slightly loose for easy body movement. The lightweight material is fast-drying, so no worries about a wet, heavy shirt at the pool or beach. Swimwear is made from chemical-free fabrics with UPF 50+ protection, which offers maximum sun protection! About Tuga: Tuga swimsuits are designed to provide greater body coverage, yet still be functional. Our patterns are designed to be form fitting and to incorporate stylish cuts. Through the use of colorful designs, we make sure kids are looking the best at the beach or the pool. We use fabrics that are made specifically, b. see more...

• Does anyone know if they makes these for girls and what size?5 Answers
  • What stores carry this brand6 Answers
  • What type of fabric is this shirt made out of ?11 Answers
Erin S.
Evansville, IN
Lightweight and great for the intense summer heat cliser to the equator. we didn't have much of a summer tan before our vacation and this allowed our kids to enjoy being outside and in the ocean without a nasty sunburn on day one. kept them cool and happy
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My son is super sensitive to almost everything! He burns really fast, and really bad! No matter how much sunscreen I leather on him he still burns. These shirts help so much to keep his skin hidden and he's still able to go in the water. Great find!
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Just bought one for my son. This is going to be his first time at the beach and pool. So I want to protect him as much from the sun. My nephews have them so I know they work from getting sun burns.
Mandi W.
These are so great if you have fair children who burn easily. Keep their skin covered as much as possible. The sunscreen just wears off so fast and washes off in the water too much!
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
My brothers used these when they were younger and they helped protect their skin. I picked one up for my daughter since this will be her first year in the pool
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
I love dis product so much because I don't ve to worry about my son getting sunburn,it's not expensive and its has a good value
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
I'm a swim instructor. On top of wearing sunscreen kids need to wear a rash guard when swimming in the sun.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
We love this shirt for the water park and lake time! it helps keep him from getting sunburned
kerneshia m.
I love this, my son loves the outdoors, it's perfect when we go to the beach or the pool
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
Love this for my kids. I don't have to really worry about them getting sunburnt.
Rebecca G.
What is the smallest size that these are available in?
Royshada S.
What type of fabric is this shirt made out of ?
Rachel C.
What stores carry this brand
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
Does anyone know if they makes these for girls and what size?