BY TUGA

The Tuga Breaker short sleeve sun shirt is one of Tuga s most popular because of its easy fit and cool prints. Designed with a two-tone combo and a print: Solid back/front, contrasting sleeves and collar, with print on the sleeves. Tuga logo on front. Fits slightly loose for easy body movement. The lightweight material is fast-drying, so no worries about a wet, heavy shirt at the pool or beach. Swimwear is made from chemical-free fabrics with UPF 50+ protection, which offers maximum sun protection! About Tuga: Tuga swimsuits are designed to provide greater body coverage, yet still be functional. Our patterns are designed to be form fitting and to incorporate stylish cuts. Through the use of colorful designs, we make sure kids are looking the best at the beach or the pool. We use fabrics that are made specifically, b. see more...

• Does anyone know if they makes these for girls and what size?5 Answers
  • What stores carry this brand6 Answers
  • What type of fabric is this shirt made out of ?11 Answers
Mandi W.
These are so great if you have fair children who burn easily. Keep their skin covered as much as possible. The sunscreen just wears off so fast and washes off in the water too much!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
My son is super sensitive to almost everything! He burns really fast, and really bad! No matter how much sunscreen I leather on him he still burns. These shirts help so much to keep his skin hidden and he's still able to go in the water. Great find!
Erin S.
Evansville, IN
Lightweight and great for the intense summer heat cliser to the equator. we didn't have much of a summer tan before our vacation and this allowed our kids to enjoy being outside and in the ocean without a nasty sunburn on day one. kept them cool and happy
Sara H.
I always thought that parents were insanely overprotective when their kids wore these. Then some people in our family had some skin cancer issues and I gave birth to fair skinned little goblins and now I know why these were made. My kids rock them and I love their protection level.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Just bought one for my son. This is going to be his first time at the beach and pool. So I want to protect him as much from the sun. My nephews have them so I know they work from getting sun burns.
Amanda D.
Conroe, TX
I I try to have my children and one of these at all times when in the lake or in the pool because they are very helpful from them getting sunburned and/or rashes
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
My boys have these rashguard shirts. They keep my kids protected from the sun while playing outside and swimming. My oldest son wears his under football uniform and it kernel him cool on the hot days.
Kimberly W.
Grants Pass, OR
Hone material is thin & breathable so kids don't get too hot wearing it in the sun. Dries fast after getting out of the water. Excellent coverage. Attractive design. These shirts are awesome!
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
These UV blocking shirts make keeping my kids protected without a huge fight over reapplication. They block the sun without having to add anything and keeps my kids protected most of the day.
Bethany T.
My brother wears these shirts and he loves them! It does help if you don't like putting sunscreen on. They will stretch out after so many uses though, but it does its job well.
Rebecca G.
What is the smallest size that these are available in?
Royshada S.
What type of fabric is this shirt made out of ?
Rachel C.
What stores carry this brand
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does anyone know if they makes these for girls and what size?