Tuffy's Pet Products VIP Products Tuffy's Shark Dog Toy uploaded by Katherine S.

BY TUFFY'S PET PRODUCTS

Buy on Walmart*
Katherine S.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a 96lb lab mix, he is an extremely strong chewer. He has chewed through 2 seatbelts in less than 10 minutes and usually tears through toys in a matter of minutes. Soft toys never last long in my house. Really surprised by the other reviews and has me wondering if they changed this toy since, because not only does he love this, but it's held up really well so far and it's been 4 days! It says mydogtoy .com on the side, so maybe the company changed? Either way, I highly recommend this toy for a strong chewer. Squeakers don't work so well bc the fabric is so thick and tightly sewn, but that doesn't bother me.
Katie H.
Tampa, FL
I bought this for my pit because she loves stuffed animals but always destroys them in seconds and I thought this would hold up. Unfortunately, she tore a hole in it less than two hours after we came back from the store! Thankfully, the petsmart I bought it from allowed me to bring it back for a refund. Rather disappointed that something advertised as being indestructible(although I knew it would eventually get destroyed) couldn't even last a day!
Danielle F.
Castle Rock , CO
Pet Lover Expert
We bought this shark to replace the dinosaur we bought from the brand that was great. I was not impressed with the shark. My dogs chewed the mouth and fin off this shark on the first day. And the squeaker was out the next day. I still love this brand but I would recommend the regular dinosaur or one of toys that doesn't have as many small ends that stick out.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Pet Lover Expert
Sadly this toy couldn't stand to last a day with our 1 year old pitbull/boxer pup. He adored it and ripped out all the cotton and seams. Go with the lobster, it will last longer with heavy cheers.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
The package lists this tough as being extremely tough and for dogs who love to chew. My dog ripped it to shreds quicker than I could unpack the rest of my groceries. Wasted nearly $20. I contacted the company but got no response. Do not buy!
Brittney B.
I bought this for my dog to replace the Tuffys Pet large octopus (which took almost a year for her to destroy). She's a really aggressive chewer. This did not last nearly as long as the octopus, actually it didn't make it 24 hours before it had a tear! It might be good for light chewers but definitely won't hold up for a dog that likes to chew a lot!
Ashton  S.
Our pitbull loves this shark. We've had it for over a year now with one fin lost in a stressful kenneling experience. She loves to play rough outside with it and washes well in the washer if you want. Great toy, Tuffy stands up for its name for sure in these.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Pet Lover Expert
Very disappointed with this product. I spent $17 for my dog to rip this toy to pieces in literally 5 minutes. I understand that they aren't indestructible but for that price the toy was certainly not worth it by any means.