BY TUFFY'S

Fun Toy to Play with Increase the playtime pleasure of your pooch by bringing home the Tuffy's Barnyard toy. This toy will add to your dog's adventurous games. It is durable and your canine friend can take it anywhere and everywhere while playing with it. The Tuffy's Barnyard toy is available in pig and sheep designs. Tuffy's BarnyardSoft fleece toy Durability toy for your dog Floats on water Easy to toss and throw around Great for both indoors and outdoors Machine washable and air dryA Closer Look: Tuffy's Barnyard is made of three layers of materials. The layers have been sewn together for additional durability. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages see more...

Sara S.
Cincinnati, OH
My dog DESTROYS stuffed animals. We are lucky if we have them for a day. I saw this, and even though it was a little expensive I decided to try it. This thing is so sturdy it can stand on it's own. We've had it for a month now and only the ears are missing on this pig and there is not a hole it in yet! I am very impressed with the product and brand. My dog has even destroyed some Kong toys, so I am excited to find something that won't be a waste of money and garbage in 24 hours!
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this for my black lab who is almost 1.5 years old. He is a chewer, he will chew anything and everything. I heard really good reviews about the Tuff brand toys so I was excited to buy this and see how it held up. My dog had this torn apart in less than 5 minutes. :(
Shani X.
Edinboro, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got this for my dog who is an aggressive chewer. Saw that it was good for aggressive chewers. Didnt last long in her grip, maybe 2 hours and paid too much for how little it lasted. It ripped apart at the seems and the pink fabric tore apart as well.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Omg Forgot all about this toy My puppy had one many years ago and loved it so much belive I bought it at a local pet store now I seen this I have to go get another one for my doggies.
Leah R.
Elkton, MD
I recently bought this at the Wilmington Kennel Club Dog Show at Lums Pond in DE. I wanted to pick him out a special new toy. For Christmas my boss gave my dogs another Tuffy product and I was very impressed that Smackee wasn't about to rip it apart or damage it in any way (other than messing with the squeakers and now the larger one in the middle doesn't work) So I decided another toy from this brand is the way to go and it was a great pick. He LOVES this toy and I do too, I thought it was cute and durable!
Liz C.
Our dogs love this stuffed animal. And they have yet to destroy it and cover our house with its insides so that's a plus for us as well. Our boy boxer even sleeps with his between his paws and refuses to share with his sister.
Carla K.
Dillsburg, PA
I used to have a bull terrier who could destroy absolutely ANYTHING. My vets office always has toys for sale that benefit local shelters and they had a variety of Tuffy toys. I got one and my pup chewed and chewed and barely left a scratch. I would highly recommend as I have bought several for my current dog and they have all remained in one piece.
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
best stuffed animal for a heavy chewer. The stitching is reinformed and there are no plastic buttons for the nose or eyes. The actual material is very thick as well and theres not much that can get punctured. This is very heavy and can handled be shaken around by larger dogs too.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES her stuffed animal! It last an extremely long time. Which I love. My dog loves to tear up her toys, and this is the only stuffed you I have bought her that she hasn't torn up.
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
I love that it doesn't squeak! Lol my Boston terrier drives me crazy with squeaky toy buy this seems to keep her entertained without getting on my nerves , she seems to enjoy it and she hasn't ripped it to shreds yet so it's durable .
Dee P.
Homewood, IL
How big is this and where is it available?
Christina S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this made from fleece?
Katie T.
Hampton, VA
How does this stand up to an aggressive chewer? I have a Rottweiler who can take apart toys in seconds. Thank you!
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I see a lot of pros to buying this. Are there any cons? I have two big pit furbabies and they chew every toy to shreds! I'm just wondering, can this toy be that perfect? Fingers crossed that it is!
Tiffanie E.
Cold Lake, AB
I was looking at trying this one as we've had some good success with other tuffy toys, but I noticed this one was rated lower on the tuffness scale...Does it hold up as well as let's say the octopus?