Tuffy The Original Barnyard Dog Toy

by Tuffy

Tuffy Pet Toys are the most durable toys available. All the layers of this toy are bonded and sewn together to make one "Tuff" Layer. Most toys have just one seam to hold the toy together. Tuffy Pet sews webbing around the edges of the toy and then sews the edges together to make each toy Tuff. Squeakers are sewn into pouches as an added layer of safety. These toys are machine washable (air dry) and float.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 21.50 x 11.25 x 20.00 Inches

www.viproducts.com; Worlds "Tuff"est Soft Dog Toy; Extreme durability; Great for play time; Great indoors; Won't hurt teeth; It floats!; Washable

Animal Type: Dog

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tuffy The Original Barnyard Dog Toy!
Brandy C.
Washington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tuffy The Original Barnyard Dog Toy uploaded by Brandy C.
I buy my Doberman tuffy brand products to help with her chewing! She will destroy toys fast, these she doesn’t!
Xandraya C.
salinas
Love this toy! My dog is an aggressive chewer and these are the only toys he won’t destroy in minutes. Super durable and lasts 10x longer than regular plush dog toys.
Kaleigh T.
Delaware
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These toys are tough and will not rip even with our biggest chewer! Love these. Will never go back to regular toys
Hannah H.
Marietta, GA
Tuffy The Original Barnyard Dog Toy uploaded by Hannah H.
We have the pig, and oh my goodness my dog can play with him for hours and never get tired of it. Pretty durable, but the seams at the nose and feet are prone to tearing. We see white stuffing often.
Heidi K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought the rabbit version of this toy. My 8 month old german shepherd destroyed it in about 4 hours. For how much it cost I expected it to last a bit longer. I read some where you can send it back if it's destroyed before 30 days but have to pay for shipping back to them.
Crystal O.
Sturgeon Falls, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product was amazing! My dog loves to rip his stuffies apart to get to the squeakers and he still hasn’t made his way through this one (it’s been about 3 months!)

Looking for your answer?