Tuffo LLC TA3-026 Water-Resistant Outdoor Blanket- Dots uploaded by Michelle D.

BY TUFFO LLC

WaterResistant Blanket is ideal for numerous indoor and outdoor activities that include the beach, picnincs, camping, sporting events, and around the house- SKU: TFF038 see more...

• Would this be good for the beach? 1 Answers
  • Where can I find this at? Has anyone used for the beach? 2 Answers
  • This looks amazing I need one for the beach! Like yesterday 1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Juawana A.
Juawana A.
Mega Parent Expert
Oh yeah I'm looking for something like this with good quality cuz if you notice when you do lay a blanket down if you're not in a wet spot the grass is so Pokey and gets dirty so fast it frustrates you this looks like I can fit a long side by side with my kids and enjoy grass time and be bug crawling free through fabric LOL I'm going to be looking for this
Nora B.
Nora B.
Easy to fold up as well as easy to clean up this Ruffin water resistant blanket is a must have for any outdoor activity weather it's a day at the beach or a picnic in the park would definitely recommend this for parents with children of all ages
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
This is perfect to have when your outside with your kids. I have acouple of these and so does people in my family. You can usually find them on the Internet on Amazon. I recommend this product expecially if you go outside a lot.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for when your little is tired of being indoors but can't walk around yet! Aso good for mama if she wants to do some tanning! Great for Picnic's as well. I usually see these on amazon and they ate well worth the price!
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
This is perfect when my family and I go to the park and have a picnic it's big enough for all 3 of us it's soft and especially very cute . recommend it for a nice day out.
Aubree R.
Aubree R.
Battle Creek, MI
I love this for my baby when i want to take het outsode shw loves to try to eat the grass but with this she can play a d i can relax
Kersten C.
Kersten C.
Sun City, CA
Absolutely LOVE these type of blankets. Who likes laying a blanket down on the grass just to end up wet. These are a must!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
Love these and can't wait to make another one with my new sewing machine my husband got me for Christmas.
allison f.
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
Facinante yo tenfo 3 son muy uly cuando bayas a un parque o playa facinate para tu bb me encanta
Sheena W.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
These are great for picnics or at the beach! Highly
Recommend to get one or something similar!
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Mega Parent Expert
How big is the mat? and what's the duration? also, how can you maintain it or wash it?
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
Where can I find this at? Has anyone used for the beach?
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Where does this come from? This is so adorable!
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
Would this be good for the beach?
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
This looks amazing I need one for the beach! Like yesterday