Tuff Collar Small Comfort Wrap Adjustable Nylon Harness - 5/8

Tuff Collar Small Comfort Wrap Adjustable Nylon Harness - 5/8" x 16"-2

BY TUFF COLLAR #38 in Dog Accessories

Our Coastal personalized harness is a perfect choice for those who seek comfort, style and fashion. Attractive embroidered letters spell out your pet's name and contact information. Features adjustable slides in three locations which allow you to fit your dog perfectly. Comfort wrap design. Snap-lock buckle makes placing it on your dog quick and easy. Two metal D-rings for safety and added durability. Personalization helps safeguard your pet in case they are ever lost. Matching personalized collars and leads available, sold separately. To determine harness size, measure your pet's girth behind front legs and add 2". see more...

Tuff Collar Small Comfort Wrap Adjustable Nylon Harness - 5/8
Tuff Collar Small Comfort Wrap Adjustable Nylon Harness - 5/8" x 16"-2
Rachel I.
We use this on my dog who is 13 years old and needs something that doesn't pull on her neck as much. This harness is perfect and she loves it. We leave it on her at all times because it is kind of hard to get off of her, but she sleeps with it on and she doesn't even notice that it is there.
Keflyn D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog escapes from these in seconds. He puts his head down and it slide right over his neck and shoulders and right off. BAM he's loose and on the run! Great for dogs that don't escape but super bad for dogs who do!
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
I love these so so much better than the typical ones that just go around his neck. Not only do I feel more control in holding him by the leash, but it's more comfortable for him too, which I always look to optimize. These are adjustable so even if your dog grows a big more, chances are you can still use it!
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I have a very hyper doggy that likes to worm her way out of collars. This harness stays on her snug without being uncomfortable on her plus she doesn't mind me putting it on her. I highly recommend to anyone with a fur baby ūüėĄ
Jessica S.
We have this harness in blue for my big dog. He weighs about 100lbs so him wearing a harness helps us have better control of him when we go on walks! It slides on him easily and he doesn't seem to ever mind wearing it.
Jerrica F.
Buckhorn , KY
We love this! We have a German Shepherd full of energy and I hate having to rope him closer! This harness helps me walk him and enjoy outings without feeling like I'm hiring him! Great to help with pulling!
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
I do not like using my dogs collar when we go on walks, she pulls on it causing it to choke her. I feel like this harness fits her perfectly and snug, but not too smug where it's uncomfortable for her
Laura W.
Frederick, MD
This is a great harness. I have a pitbull who has a lot of strength in her core and it is SO much easier to walk her with the harness. It also helps when walking more than one dog because it's not too much strain on your arm.
Diana N.
I love this harness because this way I don't really feel like I'm chocking any of my dogs and my dog seems fine with it, it really met my expectations! I love it, she loves it! I recommend it! it's really good for dogs of any size!
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
I love this harness, keeps the dogs safe and secure but also easy to maneuver, no neck tugging or chocking that comes with a collar, great quality and lasts a long time, surpassed my expectations for my furbaby.
Angelina K.
Alger , MI
Can my pet slip out of this? Does it hurt my pet if i tug too hard with the leash when taking her for a walk? Is it worth the money?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
What size dog does this fit
Carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What's the biggest size for this collar ?
Adi A.
Galt, CA
Are these collars comfortable for the dogs? I feel like they would be just as bad as a neck collar...
Kendra D.
Does the leash attach to the top of the back?