Tu'el Skincare Hydrate Super Serum

by Tu'eL

This classy and stylish serum from Tu'el is formulated with professional-grade Sodium Hyaluronate, a superior hydrator that penetrates deep into your skin to support collagen and elastin where wrinkles form. Able to maintain and attract 1000 times its weight in water, its hydrating properties leave skin smoother, more supple and youthful. Hydrate XS 1000 is formulated to be used under your day and night moisturizer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tu'el Skincare Hydrate Super Serum!
Meridian, ID
I'm obsessed with this serum from Tu'el! It's packed with hyaluronic acid to keep your skin hydrated and glowing!
Louisville, KY
It was okay, not my favorite hyaluronic acid. It helped keep the moisture in my skin and plump it up, but I wish it had a little more hydration and glow to it. Felt like it could be a little more potent.
Lakewood
Not a day goes by that I don’t use this! It’s the first thing to go on my face as soon as I get out of the shower! Perfect for laying IG under your serum and moisturizer

Looking for your answer?