BY TUCKS

Tucks® Take Alongs®.   12 Convenient Medicated Towelettes Cooling, Soothing, pH Balanced For Hemorrhoidal and Vaginal Care Hypo-Allergenic  Dye-Free   pH Balanced. Questions? Call see more...

Tucks Witch Hazel Hemorrhoidal Towelettes
  • "After getting these as a gift in my first pregnancy and loving how they helped with the pain after birth, these were the first thing I bought to have in my hospital bag this go around!" in 1 review
  • " These were given to me before I gave birth to my daughter." in 1 review
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is a must product after giving birth. These pads were amazing and super needed. It absolutely helped relieve irritation and burning. It says that these are biodegradable and can be flushed. ***DO NOT FLUSH THEM!! i maybe used 3 a day and my septic line backed up! It caused so much trouble. We were on the phone with multiple plumbers from 7pm to around 4am for someone to fix it. This is the only reason it gets 4 stars from me. Thanks for the plumping bill Tucksaa
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
I lived for these when I had my daughter. I still keep them stocked in the bathroom because you never know!! I went through 3 or 4 packs of these! Would definitely buy again!
Jessica P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These should be on every "to get list" new moms read! LOVE these! These are seriously a necessity! They provide so much relief after birth! I used these to make padsicles also!
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This was my favorite product to use during the healing process after giving birth to my son. I would just lay a couple on top of my pad after washing. The cooling sensation provided a lot of relief. I'm so glad the hospital sent me home with about 3 extra packs.
Lyla M.
Utica, OH
When having a baby your body goes through a LOT. Pushing out a baby can cause hemorrhoids, not cool. Even less cool....even if hemorhoids don't rear their ugly heads, stitches itch, or sometimes you're just sore "down there". Tucks cooling pads help relieve the itch of healing stitches and their coolness can also help relieve the pain of a vaginal birth.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very useful after having a baby . very soothing to the pain . they price is OK about 8 $ but def worth very bit. i got them for agift and i bought some myself . never can have to many . they really help and comfort when its needed most
Jasmine S.
OMG i wish i had stocked up on these before i gave birth! Tucks are the bees knees! I always heard of them but never paid attention to what they were. it wasn't until the hospital recommended them did i finally look into them. I'm so glad i had them, they are amazing. I'm due again in september and I'm already stocking up!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
After birth must haves! I tore three times, and pretty good at that. Used these after using the restroom along with Sitz bath mix, and made padcicles and I was only a little sore! No pain meds, all natural remedies including these tucks pads!
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
I don't think these work as well as they are hyped to help. I found simple ice/cold water to be more immediately effective. Sitz bath or whatever it's called. It does help with inflammation and less invasive as hemorrhoid cream.
johanna  r.
Indianapolis, IN
They are really helpful for healing after having a baby as everything is pretty swollen and painful after all said and done. Lay one or two inside a sanitary pad and change them with each bathroom visit. It is very cooling and provides a lot of relief.