BY TUCKS

Medicated Cooling Pads Immediate relief from burning and itching caused by hemorrhoids Witch hazel soothes and protects irritated areas Brand Used By Hospitals You are not alone™. Over twenty percent of the adult population will get hemorrhoids. That means one out of five adults you know could have them. Now you have help, you have Tucks®. Cleanse and Relieve discomfort with Tucks® Medicated Cooling Pads. They are pH balanced, hypo-allergenic, dye-free, and biodegradable when flushed. Also try Tucks® Hemorrhoidal Ointment, with a maximum strength pain reliever, to further soothe irritated tissue. Also Suitable For: Hygienic Care use Tucks® Medicated Cooling Pads daily to cleanse outer rectal and/or vaginal areas. As a Moist Compress fold and use as a moist compress on inflamed tissue. Tucks® Medicated Cooling Pads are particularly helpful i see more...

Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Cooling Pads
  • "I also applied the tucks on the whole area after giving birth with some ice and its the best relief after a vaginal birth." in 21 reviews
  • "These are such a life saver when you're in pain while still trying to manage taking care of a screaming newborn. " in 8 reviews
  • "Must must have product after you give birth and develop this annoying problem they work wonders!" in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't have hemorrhoids, but I did have an episiotomy when I gave birth, and this product was a god send in helping me to cleanse and soothe my girl bits after my son was born." in 7 reviews
  • "The hospital gave me some to help with the swelling and pain I was experiencing and I loved them so much I wound up having my husband purchase more once we went home." in 6 reviews
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Cooling Pads, 40 ea more...
I absolutely couldn’t live without this product. Unfortunately I have IBS which can cause lots of straining these cooling whips are tingly and soothing and effective for temporary relief from hemorrhoid pain an affordable quality product that I’d recommend I’am repeat costumer.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Cooling Pads, 100 ea more...
I know this product states that these are to ease your hemorrhoids, but they actually were a complete lifesaver for me after giving birth to my son! I kept them in the fridge until I was ready to use in order to keep them even more cool! Will definitely recommend to any pregnant women to keep in your bathroom for after you give birth!
Gina R.
Review for: Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Cooling Pads, 100 ea more...
these are a must have for any new mommy right after birth! put these little bad boys in the fridge and it will reduce the pain and swelling from recent births and stitiches if you have them. its a safe effective way yo reduce swelling without introducing harmful chemicals into your system.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
After giving birth to my first child I was unfortunate enough to have hemorrhoids. The hospital give me these and they are honestly a life saver. It helped me so much down there and it's most definitely the best thing for hemorrhoids. Used after both my children. Highly recommend for anyone with this issue! Worth every penny!!!!
Nicole R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you're having a baby or have had a baby these are a must to have post birth! Tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Cooling Pads help with healing. Not only are they great for Hemorrhoids they ease up any pain and swelling from stitches.
Cristie G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is going to seem off the wall bit I don't use these for its intended purpose but I use them for a wrinkle cream for crows fertility and eye wrinkles. The anti inflammatory power of this keeps my skin looking fresh and renewed. It helps my skin keep calm and it helps plump the area applied to. This specific one has a cooling agent added so it's a little extra space time lol. The pads are easy to apply under the eye. I leave them there for no more than 15 minutes and when I'm done my skin is calm and cool.#musesofinfluenster
Sandra R.
I was given a container of these in the hospital after giving birth and it was like a little slice of cold heaven. I had one stitch that wasn't really sore (or probably necessary) but it did relieve the mild swelling I had after a vaginal delievery. I still keep these in my medicine cabinet just in case, because they are so good. My cousin recently developed some bad hemorrhoids and I gave her some pads to take home. She said they helped her so much. Soothed the pain enough for her to forego her pain medication!
Macy S.
Jacksonville, FL
These are GREAT for right after delivery, even if you don't have hemorrhoids. The witch hazel in them helps to reduce swelling of all kinds so they provide both comfort and relief after a vaginal delivery. I recommend them to all patients and tell them to put over the pad in their underwear and change them each time they use the restroom
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These tucks pad were the BEST thing that ever happened to me after having a baby. The price didn't matter for the amount of comfort it provided. The hospital would give a spray to take home that was supposed to numb your girl parts, but these tucks pads had a cooling sensation that made it feel so much better! I highly recommend this product for post partum comfort,
Brooke P.
These are amazing!
After birth they're great for lining on top of pad for instant cooling relief. Was so happy to have these. I recommend every mom-to-be to add these to your list for post partum stage.
I also suffer from periodical hemorrhoids and these do a great job at relieving the irritating pain that comes with inflammation.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I had received a few of these in from people at my baby shower. Do they actually work?
Krista S.
Do these really work for after delivery?
Diana A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these actually help sooth?
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do these really work? I'm 3 month PP and have the worst hemorrhoids.
jennifer d.