BY TUCKS

Tucks Medicated Pads: Additional uses: hygienic wipe, vaginal care, as a moist compress Immediate relief from itching, burning, and irritation Medicated pads - use as an hygienic wipe, as a moist compress and baby care Are safe for septic and sewer systems see more...

• Anyone else sent home with these after having a baby?6 Answers
Julia Mae B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh! These are amazing for after you have a baby! They help soothe and help you pee!! (Tmi) these are a MUST have for post birth momma's! I haven't used them for their intended purpose but I can say I believe they would definitely work for that also!
Tyler R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These pads help with cleanliness and do relieve some of the itch associated with hemorrhoids. However, I have found that the itch does come back fairly quickly.
Sonia R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These were amazing after my first born was born. They worked great on minimizing the discomfort and itchiness. They were a wonderful cooling sensation.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
I used these right after I gave birth to all my kids, the hospital uses them. Let me tell you they work so good at soothing sore areas
Nichole D.
These are great to have around after having children.. I know that's not exactly what they are made for but they work wonders!
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was recommended these after having my first child. I had a decent sized hemorrhoid and these helped give me relief.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
A great product to have after giving birth. Helped keep me cool and comfortable. I was really impressed! Great!
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Amazing, was skeptical to try after it was recommended after having my son but I'm thankful I gave it a shot.
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These pads worked wonders after i delivered my newborn... i had really bad hemorrhoids and this helped alot.
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
They sent me home with these after i gave birth to my daughter. they made me feel so much more comfortable!
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Anyone else sent home with these after having a baby?