Tucker Must Die

by Betty Thomas

When three gorgeous gals discover they've all been duped by smooth-talking stud John Tucker (Jesse Metcalfe), they hatch a devious revenge scheme to turn the tables on him. Now Tucker is going to have to change his ways...or the school jock will soon become the class joke! Can the tantalizing teen trio turn this "serial dater" into a one-woman man? Find out in the hit movie that proves revenge isn't just sweet, it's hysterically funny.

do u recommend me to watch it??
What is this about? I've only seen bits and pieces of it.
I have only seen bits and pieces of this but should I watch the whole thing?
Start your review of Tucker Must Die!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This move is pretty good I would Classify it as a chick flick but not too terrible that your man can't sit with you and watch it. in reviews
I love watching it now, because I have so many great memories of watching this movie in middle and high school.in reviews
great movie for a girls night or sleep over of a certain age i loved it when i first saw it but its a movie to see with your girls thats all in reviews
This was a really good movie and I would definitely recommend watching this in reviews
It not a great cinematic masterpiece or anything but it is a great movie to watch with a group of girlfriends.in reviews
Bella Vista, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 10
1,383 reviews
Tucker Must Die uploaded by Jacqueline P.
“John Tucker Must Die” is a great teen romantic comedy. It’s not just for teens either, it’s a fun flick for girls or guys to watch. A group of girls who’ve been cheated on by John Tucker vow revenge on him by a young and innocent girl who will break his heart. Or will she? I definitely recommend this cute comedy!
Pop Culture Expert Level 7
Such a great movie! Super funny and an awesome cast. Never gets old to me. Highly recommend this movie.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Such a good chick flick movie the 1st time I seen it was with my sister and after that I was hooked. I like how the girls did payback for the guy that was playing each one of them.
Mesa, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is definitely a movie that you can watch over and over again. The acting is okay, but the comical lines and witty jokes, make it such an entertaining movie. My favorite scene is the one where the lead man talks about how sensitive he is during a basketball game because he took an estrogen enhancer unknowingly. One of the funniest scenes by far.
Pylesville, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was a great movie and it was so funny and great. Loved how the women came together to get him back so so so funny.
Good movie if you want a good laugh. The storyline is also very good and a lot of girls can relate to it with all the playing dudes we've experienced
Villanova, PA
Very funny and entertaining movie. It's definitely a good movie to watch with the girls, and the boyfriend might even enjoy it too, who knows. Good for laughs, but not if you want a quality film with a realistic plot. :) I'd suggest looking elsewhere.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I will watch this movie again and again. John Tucker Must Die is a true classic. It follows the chick flick genre, but goes above and beyond. It is funny, cunning, and is great for a girls night or just sitting down to watch a comedy.
Sylvania, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I swear I feel like I watch this movie over and over and over and over again and I could probably read out the whole movie
Yes, I loved this movie. It is a run-of-the-mill teen romantic comedy, though. Predictable for sure. I own it, I'll watch it from time to time, but definitely one I could live without.