Tubtrugs - Large - 10 Gallon - Red - Part #: SP42R uploaded by stephanie c.Tubtrugs - Large - 10 Gallon - Red - Part #: SP42R uploaded by stephanie c.

BY TUBTRUGS #17 in Pet First Aid

From the original Tubtrugs, the World's most flexible 2 handled tub! Tubtrugs are the original 2-handled tubs that are the most useful tool for thousands of jobs around the home and garden. A Tubtrug is great for carrying, mixing, pouring, scooping, plastering, storing, washing, gardening, pets the list of uses for your Tubtrug is literally endless! Used by professionals the World over, Tubtrugs are fantastic for many heavy duty jobs and Tubtrugs are used by landscape gardeners, builders, plasterers, mechanics and fishermen the World over. Two extremely strong handles and flexible body make handling a Tubtrug much easier than any normal bucket or tub. Features: Frost & UV proof means your Tubtrug wont degrade in sunlight or frost Super-strong handles Tubtrugs come in a massive range of sizes and colours Flexible yet very, very strong Tubtrugs are suitable for everyone Tubtrugs Flexible are the containers you can trust to help you get the job done. see more...

• Does this break easily it looks like cheap material 2 Answers
  • What is this used for exactly??? 5 Answers
  • Where can you get the best deal on these tubs? 16 Answers
Abbie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These tubs are perfect for storing pet toys in a living room. It keeps them out of the way but still in the room and it doesn't look out of place. You can spray paint them, design them, make them match your furniture. You can't go wrong.
Amy D.
Urbana, OH
One of the most versatile products I own. It's great for picking produce from the garden, using as a mop bucket while cleaning, gathering random odds and ends around the house, storing dog toys, the list goes on and on! I haven't had any problems with my Tub Trug. It holds up to everything I've put it through!
Ladonna R.
Morristown, TN
Love these!!!! I have one for my furbabies toys and one for my daughters toys in her room!!! We have actually used these for cookouts.......fill with ice and drinks and voilà instant cooler!!!!
Megan A.
Columbia , LA
I have one of these to put my fu babies toys in and it works great. And when they get ready they grab the handle and tip it over and get whatever toy they are searching for out.
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great use I'll have to find a video my puppy loves taking a bath in it. I fill it up with water and he jumps right in and slashes around cutest thing ever and cheap to
stephanie c.
Mount Morris, MI
These are amazing. We have used them to haul beach toys, store outdoor/yard toys, as an ice bucket, to hold laundry, a catchall while moving homes...I could go on and on. Once when our kiddie pool broke my daughter filled one of these tubs up with water and sat in it...haha! We LOVE them.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
Great place to store pet toys. And cute too! Very spacious and holds lots of toys. My dog loves to take them out right after I get done putting them away lol
leah n.
San Antonio, TX
I use these for water tubs, toy tubs, and grub tubs. I love the color, flexibility and durability in these tubs. Easily moved with handles.
Chloe S.
This is great for my dog toys! Only problem is it is a little too big for my smaller dogs lol. They could almost fit in there!
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use these for gardening. They are great to fill up with weeds or veggies when it is harvest time. Also easy to rinse out
stephanie c.
Mount Morris, MI
Where can you get the best deal on these tubs?
Shama B.
Fairfield, CT
What is this used for exactly???
Melissa P.
Does this break easily it looks like cheap material
Meghan B.
What are these used for with your pet?