Home & GardenHome ImprovementPlumbingTubShroom

by TubShroom

I have debated getting this after having so many types of hair catchers that never seem to work. Is it worth the 13$??? Does it let water through without having a bath like shower ?
Start your review of TubShroom Drain Protector for Shower Tub Drain Hair Catcher Hair Strainer (Available in 4 Colors)!
How would you rate this product?
Janine L.
FERNDALE, WA
TubShroom Drain Protector for Shower Tub Drain Hair Catcher Hair Strainer (Available in 4 Colors) uploaded by Janine L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best hair collector for your shower/tub ever! I had a different kind before but it was difficult to get the stuck hair out of it. This one is super easy to remove the hair from. Whenever I take a shower lots of hair goes down the drain and clogs it up. This prevents that from happening. Great product.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
TubShroom Drain Protector for Shower Tub Drain Hair Catcher Hair Strainer (Available in 4 Colors) uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow! This is the most unique and best functioning hair traps I have come across. It fits right into the drain and catches EVERYTHING! To clean it you merely pull it back out and discard the hair that has wrapped around the base. It is a must if you have long hair! It costs a bit more than other types, but it functions so well I think it's worth the expense. It's available in several colors. Try it!
Kaitlyn W.
Tucker, GA
This product is a game changer. This is the only product I have found that actually traps all the hair and keeps it out of sight!
Dawn P.
Whitinsville, MA
I have used at least 3 different hair catchers before this one. This is the best! None of the others ever held back so much hair, so I know this one works better.
Amanda  M.
Ashburn , GA
just got this after using another hair catcher, this one works wonders! catches all of my hair & doesn't let it stop up my shower drain. I have thick, curly hair & it catches it all! easy to clean just pull off hair with tissue.
Alex H.
Parma, ID
SO worth the purchase. This paid for itself within the first two weeks. I no long have issues with my drain being clogged. If the water does start to drain slow I know it is time to clean the shroom. Definitely recommend
Danielle D.
Kagel Canyon, CA
I hope whoever invented this is filthy rich, because this thing is a lifesaver!! I have long, thick hair and always lose some in the shower. We paid a plumber TWICE in a two month period in our new house to come and snake the drain, when a friend of mine recommended this product, and we haven’t had a clogged drain since!!
Samantha W.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I shed like crazy all year long and my fiancé hates cleaning out the drain because of clogging hair. This has been a life saver! It catches everything and I clean it out every few days. It’s lasted about a year and a half so far and is definitely worth the money if you shed like me.
Amber A.
Winchester, OH
I highly recommend this. I have very long hair (almost to my butt) so me and drains don’t mix very well. I absolutely hate cleaning a drain, so this is a real life saver. It takes 2 seconds to clean it, and it really saves us having to use any kind of chemicals in the drain.
heather M.
West Jordan, UT
I lose a bit of hair in the tub and clogging the pipes. Since I bought this we have had zero issues with clogs or slow drains. It works great and is easy to clean. So, so much worth it’s price. I would recommend this to anyone who has issues with there hair clogging pipes.