Tuaca Demi Sec Liqueur 70@ 750ML uploaded by Sophia F.Tuaca Demi Sec Liqueur 70@ 750ML uploaded by Sophia F.

BY TUACA

Jandra S.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I love Tuaca. It's a really unique flavor, sweet without being overwhelming, and it's good for mixed drinks or solo. Personally, I like a teensy bit of Tuaca with an ice cube to sip on for a while. It's more subtle than whisky and sweeter, so a nice dessert-y liqueur.
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
Only alcohol I refer. Only alcohol I keep in the house for myself. Even if I only drink it a couple times a year. I prefer to drink it in a mixed drink like redbulll. After so many years of doing tuaca bombs I decided it was best if it was my mixed drink of choice.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Denton, TX
This has been a staple in our liquor cabinet for so many years! We purchase at least 1-2 1 Liter bottle EVERY WEEK! We cannot speak highly enough about this liqueur and have introduced it to SOOO many people throughout the years! In fact, my husband and I have been together for 15 years now and we have introduced so many people to this liqueur. It has such a great flavor that balances out when mixed leaving it not too sweet and nowhere near bitter! Great product!!!
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA
I just bought a bottle of this - what do you recommend mixing it with? Favorite drinks?