BY TT GAMES

Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I felt so lost when my daughter asked me to help her with this but quickly got the hang of this game after a few minutes. My son and daughter both have like 8 lego games like lego batman star wars n all so chima was just another one I added to their collection. Each is themes like Harry Potter actually has parts from the movie so it makes it fun and engaging and kids of pretty much all ages will enjoy these lego games. They are fun and I bet once you try one you will get at least 1 more if not all of them. So give it a try its funner than you think!
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
My niece's loved this game, it has a lot of fun features, and the gameplay is exciting enough to keep two 8 year olds entertained.
LaTosha D.
The ultimate must have for gamers and Lego players. Hours of interactive fun. Strategy is a must.
Angela C.
I got this game for my 10 year old daughter last year and she still plays this almost every day
Krista P.
My son loves everything lego chima. this game is perfect for him. he plays this game the most
Pheonex L.
My son highly recommends this game. Complete quests with your favorite Lego Chima crew.