MakeupCosmetic ToolsFace MirrorsTSV

by TSV

Buy TSV LED Vanity Mirror Lights Kit for Makeup Dressing Table Vanity Set 13ft Flexible LED Light Strip 6000K Daylight White with Dimmer and Power Supply, DIY Hollywood Style Mirror, Mirror not Included at Walmart.com

Is this easy to move to another spot?
Mmm hi is perú mmm?
How long is the lifetime on this product?
Start your review of TSV LED Vanity Mirror Lights Kit for Makeup Dressing Table Vanity Set 13ft Flexible LED Light Strip 6000K Daylight White with Dimmer and Power Supply, DIY Hollywood Style Mirror, Mirror not Included!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
TSV LED Vanity Mirror Lights Kit for Makeup Dressing Table Vanity Set 13ft Flexible LED Light Strip 6000K Daylight White with Dimmer and Power Supply, DIY Hollywood Style Mirror, Mirror not Included uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these lights and I'm so glad I bought them! It comes in several light settings and makes any vanity POP! if you're looking to dress your make-up area this is the way to go! I bought mine off Amazon for less than $20! Easy to setup and change around. Doesn't leave any residue when you take it off and doesn't peel paint. I highly recommend this product!! 😍 Disclaimer; this is set in it's lower settings for picture!
jackelin F.
TSV LED Vanity Mirror Lights Kit for Makeup Dressing Table Vanity Set 13ft Flexible LED Light Strip 6000K Daylight White with Dimmer and Power Supply, DIY Hollywood Style Mirror, Mirror not Included uploaded by jackelin F.
Purchased at: Walmart
these lights ! I’m pretty sure everyone has them by now but I got mines at Walmart for 8 bucks and they look super cute on my tv , i def recommend (:
Sally D.
This LED lights make my whole room look very pretty. It’s bright but not too bright to the point where I can’t see my face in my vanity mirror.
CJ S.
Powder Spgs, GA
TSV LED Vanity Mirror Lights Kit for Makeup Dressing Table Vanity Set 13ft Flexible LED Light Strip 6000K Daylight White with Dimmer and Power Supply, DIY Hollywood Style Mirror, Mirror not Included uploaded by CJ S.
These lights made my vanity 100x better. I got them really cheap on amazon and applied them myself to a vanity I bought on sale at wayfair and it came out exactly how I wanted without having a bunch of bulky cords. They are adhesive and can be cut to adjust for size so applying the lights was super easy and I love how my vanity turned out. My makeup has been so much better now that I fixed the lighting sitch.
halina J.
Myrtle Creek, OR
TSV LED Vanity Mirror Lights Kit for Makeup Dressing Table Vanity Set 13ft Flexible LED Light Strip 6000K Daylight White with Dimmer and Power Supply, DIY Hollywood Style Mirror, Mirror not Included uploaded by halina J.
Purchased at: Amazon
These lights are good and bright but very delicate...where you plug in the usb is very delicate to so try and plug it in once and leave it...it's plenty bright enough and one set for a room is plenty...I would keep out of reach of kids do to delicate wires. There are endless colors and shades that you can choose from, depending on you preference or mood at that time. These are easily operated with the included remote; you can use it to change the color , brightness and turn them off and on. These lights make your TV more of a decorative item that really adds something to the space it's in. I am really enjoying them. I definitely recommend them.
Ruth C.
TSV LED Vanity Mirror Lights Kit for Makeup Dressing Table Vanity Set 13ft Flexible LED Light Strip 6000K Daylight White with Dimmer and Power Supply, DIY Hollywood Style Mirror, Mirror not Included uploaded by Ruth C.
Smartgear led strip lights similar to the ones tagged. From Kohls. Overall good product. Minor complaint is that the adhesive strip on the back is hard to work with. Peeling the blue plastic to reveal the adhesive was very tedious. 8/10
sayuri W.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve heard amazing amazing amazing reviews of this, I mean, I wish it so bad, hope I can try it ! ❤️ #mirror #influenster
Jocelyn M.
indianapolis
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encantan las luces se miran hermosas en el espejo me gustan las d e colores también me gusta mucho y párate no tienes que gastar luz ni nada y te miras bien refleja mucho ningún problema las amo
Lillie D.
st.louis
Purchased at: Amazon
I just got these lights from amazon and I absolutely love them. It gave a little pop to my room and made it so much cooler. I use them everyday and I recommend it to everyone I put these in their room.
Izaiah M.
This product is very cool and good! I really recommend these. They are very easy to apply to many surfaces. If I were to improve this I would add color. I use this item very often, almost every time I go to bed. I recommend this item.