tsume Harvest Moon: Animal Parade Wii Game

by tsume

In Harvest Moon: Animal Parade, the divine tree which once stood in the middle of the Harvest Goddess' pond is weakening, the creatures are beginning to leave the land, and the five bells have lost their power. The Harvest Goddess believes that only the strength of the Harvest King can help revive the earth and bring the tree back to life. It's up to the player to help the Harvest Sprites ring the five mystical bells, summon the Harvest King, and revive the Harvest Goddess' tree and the land.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tsume Harvest Moon: Animal Parade Wii Game!
5 months agoLondon, KY
Purchased at: GameStop
This is one of my favorite harvest moon games. It has a better storyline and you do more in this one. I really enjoy playing it! It’s fun and interesting. It is a time consuming game. It takes a awhile to get through it. I still love it!!!!
a year agoACWORTH, GA
tsume Harvest Moon: Animal Parade Wii Game uploaded by Amanda B.
Love how you can marry the goddess or god, but wish they’d live in the farm with you. The other romance companions are great as well. Especially the wizard. Definitely love the game, beautiful graphics, story and gameplay
a year agoBrimley , MI
I love this game. In addition to the farming you have to rescue animals that have escaped the circus. It’s fun and great for all ages. I haven’t beaten this game yet but I will. I recommend you try it.