Tsum Tsum Blind Pack

These are super cute Tsum Tsum blind bags that contain one medium sized Tsum Tsum and an adorable accessory where you can stack your Tsum Tsum collection! It works with all three Tsum Tsum sizes. Tsum Tsum is a collectible figure based on popular Disney characters. Tsum Tsum means to stack in Japanese. The figures are designed to sit on top of one another forming a pyramid.

What is your go to place to get these? Walmart and target never have anything good in my town!
Are you able to order these in bulk anywhere?
What are some of your favorite Tsum tsums you have gotten in these blind packs?
Start your review of Tsum Tsum Blind Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Love these! They are great for Disney fans of all ages! They are affordable and priced low at my local Walmart! I love how its a surprise and you never know which one you are going to get! They are a good size and made well, the paint job looks good, and no complaints.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
These are probably my favorite "blind bag". If your kids are into the surprise opening bags and videos these are great! There bags of the iconic Disney characters shrunk down into the cutest little figures!
lizz C.
1,756 reviews
Tsum Tsum Blind Pack uploaded by lizz C.
I love blind packs! And these are so cute, great quality, i would have went nuts for these as a kid and they all come with a cute little accessory to display them
Gina H.
Yorktown Hts, NY
My boys are obsessed with these - and so am I! Very cute, nice and small. Great for a young collector. For some reason blind bags are all the rage now with young kids, and you can't really go wrong with Disney!
Hannah  H.
Kingsport, TN
I love these little cuties! I remember when I was a kid there was a Hello Kitty store in the mall that sold Blind Packs and they were my favorite thing to buy! I loved the surprise. These Tsum Tsums take me right back: except with Disney characters!
Julie  G.
Acworth, GA
Absolutely love these! They are adorable and well made. A great surprise when you get a new one. I just wish some of the accessories fit the characters better. It's hard to balance some on/under their accessories. Over all a great product!
Kristen L.
I love blind bags! They are so cute and I love the surprise of not knowing what's inside.
Makayla K.
Corp Christi, TX
You never know what your going to get all you know it's going to be cute and fun the mystery is the funnest part
Kimberly C.
Tsum Tsum Blind Pack uploaded by Kimberly C.
I enjoy collecting these cute figurines! I got two that were defected at Target. They let me swap them out. Other con is that the added little toy accessory do not work well together. I love Tsum Tsum figurines and now you can attain these almost anywhere.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
Tsum Tsum Blind Pack uploaded by Veronica C.
Theses are so easy to collect, cheap at walmart 2.99 . I don't see any cons is you like collecting . Just make sure little kids don't get ahold of them