BY TSUKINEKO #69 in Craft Supplies

TSUKINEKO-Memento Dye-Ink Ink Pad. This collection of paper craft ink pads feature the highest quality dye-ink found in today's market! This water-based; fade-resistant and acid free ink dries on all paper surfaces including coated and textured papers and dries quickly on most. These innovative pads result in finer impressions and exceptionally even ink coverage-perfect for finely detailed and solid images. This package contains one 2-3/4x3-7/8x5/8in stamp pad with a removable lid with a uniquely designed case that allows for steady stacking and a color-coded labeled side that allows for quick and easy identification even when stacked. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Imported. see more...

• Badge Here for the badge.13 Answers
  • Has anyone had allergic reaction to the ink? Is it for sensitive s...19 Answers
  • How long does this last on average? 6 Answers
Buy on Michael...
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
Best ink pad I've ever used. Doesn't streak or smudge and lasts and doesn't dry out easily. I use it quite a bit.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
Great color. Lots of ink. I use it at school for my stamps on papers. Sometimes I get busy and forget the lid but it doesn't fail me!
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Westfield, MA
The Tsukineko Memento Full Size Dye Inkpad/ Tuxedo Black is amazing!! Definitely recommended!!
Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Works awesome I use it for arts and crafts! It's pretty good and it's pricy
Christina D.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Amazing and last a lot. I use it on my crafts and believe me I do lots of craft and this always helps me wonders . And yes it's super black love it doesn't fade .
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
Works great it last long comes really in hands no cons for it I really recommend this
Mary W.
Mary W.
Peterborough United Kingdom
This is my go to black ink for stamping. I am so glad that they make an ink pad this size, I use this ink on most of my handmade cards, it is great to use with alcohol inks as it does not smudge at all.
There is also a pen in this colour to fill in any mistakes that you may make when stamping, it is a wonderful product, and I will be using it for many years to come.
Mjay J.
Mjay J.
It lasts along time, I use it for arts and crafts any other stuff. It was effective and worked well.
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Mega Parent Expert
Has anyone had allergic reaction to the ink? Is it for sensitive skin?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Indio, CA
Badge Here for the badge.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
How long does the ink last
Megan S.
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert
How long does this last on average?