BY TSUBAKI

Maiko facial cleansing brush ', is a facial massage with Super fine hair and very fine bubbles wash brush. Dirt in the pores and make up the rest, stale horny too neat. Anti-bacterial and deodorizing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krista R.
Mission, BC
When I saw on clearance for $4.99 I had to try and was delighted. Great fragrance and also left my hair soft and shiny! Love it and buying out the store.
Tammy G.
Apo, AP
After moving to Japan, I wanted to incorporate more Japanese beauty products into my routine as it would be much cheaper and convenient to try. I did my research and heard a lot of good things about the Tsubaki line of shampoo and conditioner.

At my local store, a bottle of the extra moist shampoo was under 900 yen with refills for under 600 yen. I have Asian hair that tends to be dry and frizzy so I was interested to see how a Japanese shampoo/conditioner would do for me.

The conditioner smells great and leaves a nice perfumed scent to my hair even after several hours. Using the conditioner in addition to the shampoo left my hair incredibly soft and frizz-free the following day (I shower at night). This is definitely the best conditioner I've ever used and I'm ecstatic that I can get this from down the street instead of having to purchase it overpriced on Amazon.
Mariia B.
North York, LA
Complete miracle to your hair! Smells good, makes hair soft as silk, but has sulfat in it. Price is good.