BY TSUBAKI

For someone with thinning hair or sensitive scalp. Its soft shampoo brush gently massages hair and scalp. The brush part can be removed for easy cleaning. For clean, healthy hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kelly J.
Salisbury, NC
Tried this since my hair is damaged/dry from swimming. I really liked the scent and way it made my hair so soft. It's effective and works well. Definitely worth the price & I would definitely repurchase.
Wei C.
I used to use the shining (red) version and then switched to this because I colored my hair. It does a great job of keeping my treated hair soft and manageable. It has a nice scent as well. I use it in conjunction with the shisedo hair oil.
Jennifer H.
Fort Knox, KY
Love love love love. This is my go to product for my hair after a few months of damage. I dye my hair pretty outrageous colors and swim heavily during the summer months. By the time fall is ending my hair is fried. That's where this comes in. This product line is super gentle on my hair and leaves it feeling clean, hydrated and soft to the touch.

If I had to make on negative comment is that it is not readily found outside of shisedo stores and specialty retailers. But if you can get your hands on it its well worth the money.